Chapter 10

Skipping to the night before t dollaz leaves👀💨👉

Mia's Pov

Tyler's the one!

It just this feeling I get from being Around him he's the one. He leaves with the guys Tommorw. Its time. Tyler's in his built in studio downstairs. I went to Victoria secret and picked up some lingerie. Lacy red bra and undies hopefully he likes it. IM beyond scared I'm afraid I wont be good enough for him I'm thinking way too much. Just do it Mia you got this. IM upstairs fixing the room up. There's candles music condoms... Perfect. I made sure to get condoms I don't wanna get pregnant after my first time even though I wouldn't mind having his kids. I heard him walking up the stairs I ran to the bed and hopped on top waiting for him to come in. After a few minutes he walked in. He stopped dead in his tracks he looked at me and then the lingerie and the candles and smiled at the music. He walked over to me and I immediately crashed his lips into mine. He started removing his clothes. He was naked now. Boy was this nigga big Hodgy and them would shut up about calling him lil dick if they saw it. He layed me on the bed and took of my bra and kissed my breast. I moaned his name and he smirked and removed my underwear. He started to run my and I moaned even more he stuck one finger in and I gasped. The pain eventually turned into pleasure. He pulled it out and licked his finger. Nasty nigga haha. He positioned himself. I was breathing hard as fuck. "Y-you sure?" He asked. "Very." I said trying to regain the confidence I had lost a few minutes ago. He slipped on a condom and slowly entered himself in me. Tears were rolling down my cheeks he kissed me the whole time. He was all the way in and started to thrust in and out. After a few minutes it went from pain to pleasure. I was scratching the hell outta his back moaning his name. I came multiple times he ate me out and wore my ass out. I returned the favor and gave him head I wasn't sure what to do he kinda guided me. He came and I swallowed it. I began to ride him and after what seemed like hours I wore his ass out. We laid there looking at each other.

"I love you Mia.." He said.

"Love you too ty." I replied.

We cuddled up and fell asleep just like that. The morning came too soon. I tried to walk but fell on my ass. "I beat it up huh." He said cockingly. I laughed and he helped me up. We went to IHOP for breakfast and headed to clancys. Once we got there everyone greeted us.

"HEYYYY" Hodgy & left yelled. We hugged everyone. After a while the boys started loading there shit into the bus. Hogdy kissed Courtney goodbye. Earl hugged Mallory and said goodbye. Everyone was on the bus but tyler. He was hugging me and kissing me. "I'll be back before you know it Mia I love you." He said. My eyes got watery it hadn't hit me that he's gonna be gone for so long. I kissed him and he let me go and walked towards the bus.

"See you in 2 months money mia."

"See you then t dollaz."

Dont forget to check out my other stories

Mine & la dera high okay okay bye 👋