Chapter 5.

Zayn's POV

Today it's just me and Zachary. Harry was acting weird this morning and said he was going to go hang out with Louis so Liam is coming over for a while.

If you couldn't tell I've been a little stressed out. not only that but I'm scared, scared that my family is in danger, I mean those text were just from some stupid kid trying to play a joke on me, they took a picture of my kid! MY KID. don't fuck with my kid.

I tried hinting to Harry that we should move but he wasn't trying to have that. he said that he didn't want to leave my family and friends behind and that I was acting crazy. He doesn't know about my job and if He finds out he will get so pissed of with me and he'll probably pack his stuff and leave with our son and I don't know what I would do without Zachary.

But I'm not trying to think about that I'm just trying going to have a great day with my son and that's all. I walk up to his room and smile at the beautiful baby boy thats laying in his bed. I sit at the edge of his bed and rub smooth circular into his lower back.

"Zach, baby wake up" he stirs in his sleep but doesn't wake up

"Oh well I guess I'll just go have ice cream for for breakfast by myself" I say but regret it knowing I'll have to give him Ice cream and of Harry finds out he'll be upset so I know I also have to but him a toy to keep his mouth shut. damn I have a naughty boy.

I see his open one eye and pretend he's still asleep. he giggles a little bit and I chuckle. "guess I'll just leave" I say getting up and he sits up and his eyes are a little red

"Papa? no leave!" he says in a low groggy voice like he's about to cry

"Oh look who's up?" he smiles

"I up" he makes grabby hands so I can pick him up. I walk over and lift him up so that he's on my hip. he leans his head on my shoulder and sticks his thumb in his mouth.

"Ice ceam?" he says his thumb still in his mouth

"We can't tell daddy okay"

"Toy?" he says smirking

"Course baby boy" I cringe a bit at my own words. flash backs of my dad flossing my mind. I feel chubby fingers next to the corner of my eye and I hear my lovely boys voice filled with worry.

"Papa okay?"

"Yea papas okay babe let's go" i say. he puts his head back in my shoulder and I smile. we make our way down to the kitchen and I set Zachary down in his seat. he squirms in my arms and tried to get away from the seat

"No sit" he says hiding his face in my neck and holding my neck like it's that last thing in the world

"Babe you have to sit so I can get you the ice cream" he sakes his head

"No sit" guess it's a clingy day. great.

"Fine" after I get the ice cream out and Zach has finished his food I set him on the couch so he can play with his toys as I finish washing the dishes.

I go back to the living room after cleaning the house I see that it's about 1:30pm and I sign. thank god I finished everything before 3. I sit in the couch and watch my baby play.

"Hurt" he says after a while of me watching him

"What hurts baby?" He starts crying ignoring my question

"What hurts baby?" he points to his belly

"Aw come here baby" he crawls to me from the coffee table and climbs my leg. he rests his head on my chests and sobs