Chapter 8.

(A/N I just wanted to say hi and 1st chapter of Mirage is up so go check that out if you'd like :])

Harry's POV

The past couple of days have been uneventful. me Nd zayn have been a lot more physical with each other, not in a bad way but a good way, a really good way. we share loving kisses and we had sex 4 times this week witch is a lot compared to a month ago when we weren't having any.

It's been boring though, I mean I have Zachary but he plays and I don't want to bother him by making him do things he wouldn't like. I miss working, I know Zayn didn't 'fire' me but still he said I couldn't 'come'a round' anymore so that's basically the same thing.

So that's why I have a job interview today. I haven't talked to Zayn about it yet because I'm not sure of I even want to take the job but I do want to at least check out the place and see what it's all about. it's in a small frozen yogurt shop right down the street and it's cute. I haven't really thought about what to do with Zachary just yet but I'll figure it out when the time is right.

"Baby in heading out I'll see you later okay?" Zayn says I'm a suit and tie walking down the stairs. he never dressed like this?

"Okay, why the suit?"

"Oh... umm... just... I have a meeting today and I need to dress nice is all"

He smiles

"Okay" I got this weird feeling in my stomach like he wasn't telling me the full truth. he kissed me goodbye and he left as of he wasn't even there.

"Zach baby come here please" a little boy with curly hair comes running in and I coop him up in my arms and pretend to bit him all over while he giggles like crazy.

"Top" he giggles

"What did you say I can't hear you" I keep bitting

"I say top" he screams with giggles and I stop

"Your going to send today with Louis and Liam today okay?" I smile

"Otay, Des Lou play toy wif me ?"

"Yea he'll play with your toys with you" I smile and go upstairs to get him dressed. I dress him and khaki pants, and a cream sweater I top it off with a baby green vest because it's still a bit cold out.

I hear a knock and then the down stairs door open, a few seconds later I see both Louis and Liam at the door smiling.

"Is Zach ready?" Lima asks stepping in the room

"Yep all ready and packed"

"Li play toy wif me and Lou, say play?"

"Yep we are going to play all day long and eat all the junk food in the world alright?" he smiles and Zachary giggles

"Hey don't junk my kid up!" I say and everyone laughs except Louis didn't reach his eyes. he looks down, as Zach and like make their way down stairs I stop louis.

"Hey Haz what's up?"

"That's what I was going to ask what's wrong? you look down"

"Me and li aren't doing so well I guess" he smiles sadly

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know, we always talk about family and wanting to get married and stuff but 4 days ago after we had sex I was talking about having a kid and he was like 'I don't want any' and then I see him with Zachary and he just.... I don't know" he sighs

"But what happen he wanted to get married and have kids before when did it start changing for you guys?"

" I don't know all he says is 'it's not safe right now to have a kid' and I don't get it I mean why wouldn't it be safe?"

"I don't know Lou just give him time yeah?"

"I guess so" after that we hug and make our was down stairs to see Liam and Zach playing.

"Ready baby?" Liam says

"Yah" he signs and with that they both leave with Zachary in there arms. it's sad, like would be an amazing father to any child. and I hate seeing Lou upset like that, he deserves to be happy I just hope they can make up there minds

~ Later that day ~

I walk into the yogurt shop and go to the front desk, it's really colorful in here, perfect for a gay! no just kidding but it has a nice vibe to it so I'll see how this goes.

"Hello how may I help you?" A girl with the name tag Ariana said

"Umm yes I actually have an interview today" I smile at her and she smiles right back

"Of course! I'll go get my manager" she smiled and walked away. it felt like hours till the man I never thought I'd see again was right in front if me.

"Ashton?"

-----------------------

I'm tired guys but I felt like you needed an update just because!!! :]]]

Did you like it?

How do you think Harry working with Ashton will be?

Did you ever think you'd see Ashton again?

Anyways beautiful people

Question: what has been the best part of 2014 for you?

Fact: my twitter if ZarryFuckMeh ;) so yea

But bye sexy cupcakes