Hii

So I want to start a new story :)

I will still update this story no worries

But here is like the prologue:

Mirage | me'räZH |

Noun

An optical illusion caused by atmospheric conditions, esp.

• something that appears real or possible but is not in fact.

Harry never understood why every time he would walk down the street people would look at him weird. He never got why they would whisper to there friends and then laugh. or why he would walk the school halls and everyone acted as if he just wasn't there, as if he was never born like of he was to die they would have no records of him. he just didn't understand. He felt like no one understood him except his therapist Mr. Tomlinson.

Zayn just got out of a 4 year collage where he was studding to be a mental therapist and social worker. he was surprised when he got a job at his local mental hospital for teens in Bradford. He had just gotten out of UNI and here he was already employed and he was excited. apparently the doctor there -a man by the name of Louis Tomlinson- was killed by his long term husband Niall Horan.

It's a shame Zayn thinks that some people can just turn one day and in a snap of an eye it's like it wasn't even there, like if it died they would have no records of it. but Zayn's isn't scared if his job, he wants to help, he likes picking apart peoples brains and figuring out what there problems are.

But what he wasn't expect in was to meet Harry Styles. he was expected to work with him, he had no idea that he was Louis old case. all of Bradford new of Harry styles, story's that he's hanged cats, that he's not 'normal' that he's a longer but Zayn isn't one to judge. I mean he was always alone till his senior year of high school when he met his boyfriend Liam Payne. So when he finds out that he has the case of Mr. Harry E. Styles he's happy, happy that he gets to finally work on something that he knows he can figure out.

So that's like it if you like it tell me of o should continue it or not :) thank you beautiful cupcakes!!!