Chapter 22

(A/n I have an interview on the 2nd and then school starts of the 4th so fuck this book has to get done before that so I won't have even more stress in me because god knows that would suck for my anxiety)

Zayns pov

The whole car ride home I couldn't stop looking down at harry. His eyes are glossy from a mixture of sweat and tears, he looks so beautiful. His hands are up to his chest and his eyebrows are slightly frowned. It's about 15 minutes till we egg home and I look at my phone to see that Louis replied.

'To: zayn

From: Lou

Get my best friend and boyfriend home in one piece please! xxxx'

I smile and set my phone down. Never in my life did I ever think that this would happen to me. I never though that I would have a kid, get in trouble with a gang, get harry stolen from me, have my dad come out as not dead, and found a lost relative -sorta-.

Joshed words are replaying in my head.

'Just take him and leave'

'Marry him zayn'

'Leave'

'Leave'

'Leave'

"....leave than you better go now" I hear Lima say once I tune in mid sentence

"What was that?"

"I said we are here and if you want to see your son and have a proper talk with harry then you better leave now" Liam smiles at me and I smile back see that we are at my house.

I see that gemmas car is parked in the drive way and I smile knowing that I get to see my baby that I miss so much.

"Thank you Liam... For everything"

"It's no problem, what are best makes for?"

"True...not get out so I can get home to Louis" he smirks and I smile.

"Haze... Baby wake up..."

"No... Leave me alone please... Please" he whimpers

"Baby... It's okay it's me wake up baby" he shifts as I rub his back smoothly. He blinks and looks up at me

"...zayn?... Oh my gosh zayn.." He says hugging my neck and I kiss his cheek

"Yea baby lets get inside so we can talk and get you out if these cloths"he nods and gets out. I say thank you again to Liam as he drives off

"You ready to see Zachary?" I say and he nods

"Yes oh my I miss my baby so much" he says sobbing into his hand

"I know... Let's get you inside and dressed baby"

------------------------

I know this is short but I have to update like it's mandatory if I want to finish this in 5 days so expect like 4 more updates in the next 5 days so almost one everyday :)