Chapter 19

Harry's pov

(p.2)

"Strip styles" the guy says. I really just wish zayn would come in and get me like super man or some shit but I know he doesn't have 2 million dollars and he doesn't really want to kill anyone. As I take off my cloths all I can think about is 'how the fuck did I get here'

What did I do that was so terrible in life? I never stole and I never did anything to deserve this! I take care if Zachary the right way and try to give him everything he needs. I try to make zayn happy and I just don't understand why god- or who ever decides my life is shit- would do this to me...

I felt water come from the ceiling in way under. The man who was once there is now not.

"Wash styles, come on I know your slow but hurry it up we have others to clean" OTHERS? They have other people? What the fuck is going in and why aren't cops noticing people missing?

I wash up and the man hands me clean cloths. I put then in and they throw me back into a room. It wasn't the room from before but it a bit nicer if in honest.

The rest of the day went by in a flash. I ate and they made me clean some shit hole of a toilet. In no time the run was setting and I didn't want to sleep. I felt this nervous feeling in my stomach and I could get myself to lay down and try and sleep. It didn't feel right so I say up in the bed and a guy with a mask came in.

"Lights out at 8 and you are to be up at 6 got it" the guy says but I hear his voice and it sounds familiar.

"N-Niall?" I ask more of a question and he takes his mask off. And it is in fact Niall horan.

"Why harry I don't think we have properly met yet have we?"

"Wha-what are you doi- what am I doing here?"

"I know we've only spoken maybe one or twice but harry if you haven't noticed your boyfriend owns me a lot of money. 2 million dollars to be exact" he smirks sitting beside me and feeling up my thigh. I take his hand away and he chuckles

"He doesn't own you anything! His father does" I scuff

"His father Harold is in jail so Zayns the next in line" he comes closer to me taking my chin in his hand.

"I can see why zayn would treat you like a trophy you're so beautiful" he kisses my jaw

"Stop it" I push him away and his men point there guns but he stops them with his hand

"Zayn has a week left better hope he's sucking enough dick to pay this off"

"Let me go now" I start yelling and he just laughs. I hope zayns okay....

----------------------

Hi lol

This is on hold for a bit but I am updating so yea :)

Hope it's okay and I didn't edit yet so yea

Bye cupcakes