Chapter 1

( Edit on 12-3-17) This chapter is cringe-y to read but, I have evolved. Keep reading this chapter until chapter 2 because chapter 2 is better than the first :D)

Y/n was about to finalize everything for the new home she had just bought, she was very excited to move. She couldn't take a second longer in her first, tiny apartment.

''Yes, yes, yes!" Y/n yelled. She bounced around the room. " Aaron helped me a whole bunch since he bought his house, I won't live in this apartment anymore!" Y/n yelled. She ran left and right to pack up her things.

Unfortunately, she had a bunch of things in her apartment. She called the movers and so they can take away the boxes in the trucks as she gave the address to her new house. She looked at the apartment, it was almost empty. She still had the couch the apartment came with.

She looked at her phone and saw it was one o'clock.

"I should start getting to the house." She said to herself sheepishly.

Y/n grabbed other things from the apartment and left to her car. She put the stuff inside the trunk of her car. She went inside the car and sat in the driver seat. She started up the car and left to her new home.

As Y/n drove to the house, she put on music on the radio while driving so she would rock out to some music in the car. She tunes the radio to find a song she knew. One of her favorite songs came up. She would start to sing and rock out to it.

Y/n finally got out of the car and saw there were no trucks in the driveway. She saw that the moving trucks were in the distance. She was confused but shrugged. The trucks came in the driveway and unloaded. " I just realized how many stuff I had in my apartment, no wonder it was so cramped. Well, I should be unpacking now." She sighed as she took a glance at all of the boxes. '' Ugh! Why did I pack so much?! " She groaned.

She saw a girl with jet black hair and orange-brownish eyes and she was holding a basket of fruit, but next to her, Y/n sees someone else with black hair and dark gray eyes. They looked alike; black hair and dark gray eyes. Y/n sighs as she sees his clothing. " Seriously, put a shirt on Bro. You don't want to be a lady magnet, now do you?" Y/n smirked. The girl laughed so hard that she almost fell. She calmed down enough to speak.

" Well, my name is Aphmau and this is Aaron." She introduced herself and the man. Y/n smiled instantly as she heard the man's name. " It's nice to see you again after you helped me many times, big bro." Y/n joyfully said.

" Well, nice to see you, Nugget,"

(Edited on 5-13-18)

Heyo! I am going to edit the rest of the chapters because I really want to make it into a third point of view story. It is also way easier to write it that way. By the way, I'm still going to continue this, I'm just busy on writing other stories in my imagination. I'm so excited and nervous to post the prologue of the Sasuke x Reader. I already have a book specifically for the story and I did plan the second book as well for that story. Blame my creative imagination. Anyways, my friends did help me with the third chapter because she has a cat. You'll see what happens in chapter 3. See ya~!- Star/Author~Chan.