Chapter 6

Y/N POV

We got to Aph's house, that's where the pool party was. As we came into the house, a bear, also known as Aaron, gave me a hug. I swear his bear hugs are the ones that can make you faint in 7 sec flat. I was almost going to pass out so I tapped his shoulder, warning him that I'll pass out if he keeps it up. He let go, I was breathing heavily. " He guys I'm going to go to the bathroom to take off my clothes." I told them going upstairs. " Hey hey! Little missy what do you mean." Aaron said while his arms were crossed. " I mean-" I paused. Oh~! He thinks I'm skinny dipping. Hehe, I'm going to tease him.

" Ya take off my clothes , I'm going skinny dipping!" I replied. Lets see what he thinks. Travis and Dante had bloody noses. Aaron gave them the death stare. To them, it probably felt like bullets shot by Aaron. Dante quickly wiped his nose while Travis kept looking at me like if I was a goddess that came from heaven, or if Aphmau saw one hundred babies and Aphmau's face was his reaction. " I'm teasing Aaron, I have my bathing suit under my clothes, duh! Do you think I would actually do that?" I asked him. He nodded, I chuckled. I went upstairs to the bathroom and took off the clothes that were on top of my bathing suit.

I grabbed my towel and noticed blood drips on the floor. Probably was Travis's blood. I walked out with the towel. I was self conscious about my body, just a bit. I took off my towel that was wrapped around me. Aaron picked me up " AARON NO NO NO I DONT LIKE IT WHEN YOU DO THIS PUT ME DOWN, AARON!" He threw me. " IF IM GOING DOWN YOU'RE COMING WITH ME!" I yelled out. I grabbed his hand as he threw me and he accidentally landed on top of me on the pool floor. Since I hit the floor, I was kind of forced by Aaron's body to take out the air out of my lungs.

I saw Aaron getting up quickly. I tried getting up quickly but ended up sinking due to no air. Here's the science why I sunk. Air keeps me up, no air then I sink. Still, I was trying everything in my power to get up. It was hard to do. Everything went dark.

Garroth's POV

I saw Y/N pull Aaron in as he threw her in. We were all laughing our butts off because that was called karma and sibling love. That all changed. We saw Aaron was on top of Y/N while they hit the bottom of the pool. We were still laughing, waiting for Y/N to kill Aaron. Aaron came up, and looked around. Y/N was drowning. That impact of hitting the bottom of the pool probably made her lose her air. I saw her trying to get up. We saw her go limp. Aaron swam down to get Y/N. He quickly came up, holding Y/N, limp in his hands. He put her on the floor. He started doing chest compressions on her. It was scary, my crush, my love, dying by the minute, the second. She started coughing out the water.

Aaron hugs her. Everyone was staring at her. She looked uncomfortable. Aphmau took her inside the house and stayed with her. May I add something else? She looks so hot in that bathing suit! It was so cute. Anyways, we were all talking while Aaron and Aphmau stayed with her distracting her from remembering what happened. I really wanted to do CPR on her which means I would kiss her and save her at the same time. I'll be sure to win her heart over even if I didn't do the CPR. Maybe I she hasn't had her first kiss then we would share it together. We would get married and we can do... I so dirty minded why am I like that and stop thinking like that. ( DUDE WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT THERE ARE CLEAN MINDED KIDS HERE AND THEY ARE HOLY)

Y/N POV

We were watching The Flash on Netflix because it was my favorite show. On Tuesdays they air it at 8:00 EST on CW. I was so hard shipping Iris and Barry in the first episodes. I was binge watching The Flash, all 3 seasons of it until season 4 came out on next Tuesday. Once we were done I found a sleeping Aphmau and sleeping Aaron. APHMAU WASON HIS CHEST! SLEEPING NEXT TO HIM. I started snapping pics of them. I snuck out of the living room. I told everyone to come to the living room, and I told Kawaii~Chan not to wake them up by fangirling and screaming. But, she was spontaneously exploding. Not screaming. Exploding. No noise. She passed out and was lying on the floor. " I think she's dead" I whispered. " Definitely" Katelyn whispered back. Aaron woke up, saw Aphmau on his chest. He smiled.

Aaron turned around and saw us looking at them. I was so dead after this. " What the heck dude don't get up or else she'll wake up and kill us." I whispered to him. " WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO?" He didn't want to yell so he mouthed, angrily. " What is Kawaii~Chan doing on the floor?" He asked but still mouthing. " She fainted of..." I trailed off. " Not fangirling" Lucinda added. " Ya she just fainted, right guys?" Cadenza asked. Everyone nodded. Kawaii~Chan woke up " Huh? What happened?" Kawaii~Chan asked. She look over to Aaron. She saw that he was holding Aphmau. On the couch. He fangirled, loudly. Aphmau woke up. She looked up and quickly got off of him by crawling backwards and ended up falling off the couch. She started blushing. We heard a door bell ring. Aphmau got up, she opened the door...

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HAHAHA I left you guys on a cliffhanger! Sorry this was kind of late. But its up :3 byee- Star/ Author~Chan