Omega and his Chaos Army

THIS IS MY FIRST STORY

EVERY CHARACTER BELONGS TO UNCLE RICK

Percy POV

Percy loved life. Gaea was no longer a threat his wise girl was all he could think about and most of the seven, campers at chb and roman demigods were alive. as he remembered all the lives lost in the giant war he saddened. leo (destroying Gaea),Reyna (stabbed in the back by Octavian right before Nico cut his head off),Nico (shadow traveled unknowingly into the path of an arrow,he died just after killing scarecrow boy [Octavian]) and countless other demigods (when Camp Jupiter started the invasion against Camp Half-Blood) were gone *oh no, not another flashback*

~the seven stood side by side as Gaea was about to attack, then out of nowhere, Leo says" hey, i'll miss you guys. and tell Calypso i am sorry." he then shouts "OK DIRTFACE! TIME FOR THE SUPER-SIZED MCSHIZZLE MADE IT A LITTLE HOT UNDER YOUR COLLAR! FLAME ON!" the rest of the stood there stunned and dumbfounded while looking at Leo run toward the Earth goddess

Leo POV (had to do this,sorry ladies)

"FLAME ON!" *Holy Hephaestus, how much shit did i just get my hot ass into? oh well,too late i'm already running* as i ran, i felt myself getting hotter and hotter, well not just the usual kind of hot ;) but like my fire hot, as i looked at my feet and a quick glance behind me, i notice i was on fire, and leaving leaving scorch marks where i was running (but how's that surprising you say? this is fire blessed by my father Hephaestus)

thank gods i decided to say flame on, i look like the Human Torch now! haha, only if the Torch was as scrawny and sexy as me and his flames were so hot they looked white. Gaea shrieked "stop that! i can't see!"

"That won't be a problem soon vieja pendeja, i'll take care of that" *but gee,how are you going to get all the way up there? shut up Jimminy Cricket! if i wanted your cool (as in cold which is opposite as this bombshell) advise i wouldn't be this crazy and awesome...but how DO i get up there?hmm i wonder...* before i knew it i was flying! i totally knew i could *thank gods* now to get rid of her,well she said she couldn't see right? i ran to her sludge face a burned her eyes to a crisp. "CURSE YOU VALDEZ!!!!"

"Damn, that charred eye ball wouldn't taste good even with my uncle Chuy's carne asada!" i said as i kept on with the heat,and the more i burned her,the more tired i got *that's weird. Goodbye. Goodbye? what you talking 'bout Willis? You're dying* "NOOOO! I WONT GO DOWN ALONE VALDEZ!!"

"oh for Zeus sake, SHUT THE FUCKING HADES UP! Calypso, i love you."

Hazel POV

*No, not Leo,no no no no no. You were supposed to live since Sammy isn't here.* she turns to Frank and completely breaks down crying. she feels his big arms hold her tightly. "leo, i can't believe it." he says

JASON POV

why couldn't i move? why didn't i move? my best friend just single handedly saved the world by sacrificing himself and i couldn't do anything to help him!~ [end flashback]

Percy POV

Annabeth snapped me out of my thoughts, "you still thinking about last month aren't you?"

"that easy to tell huh"

"you're not the only one who wishes they would've done something you know."

"yea...how far is wishing for something going to help though right?"

SORRY PEOPLE LEO'S DEAD. - not for long though xP -

well that's my first chapter, i hope you guys like it and i'll update whenever i can so don't worry your little heads too much