The Winner...Sort Of

UNCLE RICK OWNS CHARACTERS, BLAH BLAH BLAH, EXCEPT IGNAZIO BLAH BLAH BLAH, OK THEN.

NICK POV

*ugh this kid's not half bad, and although he did cause Nate to wake me up, i'm having fun* Jackson kept slashing at me with blinding speed, literally. somehow he used his powers over the Olympians' powers to create a hurricane around his feet, a scorching fire surrounding his blade, and he turned his body into light. to top it off he was using super speed. it was actually hard to keep up, i got cut and healed more than i deflected, parried, or even managed to cut him. but with every strike i landed on him, he seemed to become more raged, stronger, faster, and deadlier. It was finally an exciting fight. we went back and forth. he slashed off my arm that was a sword, a stabbed my arm that was a mace, all the way to my shoulder. he then brought out a knife and threw it at my throat, "well that was rude, you asshole." i then healed and absorbed it. i tried to head butt him, instead he backflipped and kicked my jaw. "what was that about 'squashing an ant'?" he said once he landed

"oh you're asking for it Jackson, you know, i can even transfer memories and thoughts through the ground. how'd you like to see Nate fucking your ex-girlfriend over and over again? no wait, you don't give two shivs about her anymore do you? then how about... oh this'll be good, how about you watch AND experience how i killed your mortal parents? ooh, this will be FUN"

OMEGA POV

he killed my family. i saw and felt everything all at once. how the monsters broke in followed by Nate/Nick. Paul was killed first because he tried to protect my mom and fight back with the half celestial bronze, half imperial gold sword i asked leo to make since after the war with Kronos monsters tried killing them. paul's arms and one of legs as well. my mother was made to watch as Nick/Nate skinned paul alive. he died of shock. the sonofabitch then turned to my mother and brutally beat her beyond recognition. he then started cutting off small parts of her body, starting with her toes and fingers. some say that people go blind with rage. but with me, i went literally blind from the fury i felt. i then rushed and kept striking at him, turning Calamity and Copy Cat into two four-foot scythes with flat end on the back, which can lock together to create a two handed spiked battle hammer. i couldn't see him but i felt the water armor he had on. "remember how you defeated his brother!" i heard over to my left, sadly, i noticed whose voice it was, "shut up feather face!" i said as i lifted Nick with air. but as soon as i did that his water armor fell. since i couldn't see dirt face and i knew the force field was still up, i infused lightning with fire and wind to make a burning lightning tornado. i did this to crystalize his sandy soon to be corpse (yeah yeah, i have and use my athenian wisdom because i guess i have to be smarter than a 5th grader sometimes). as soon as i heard screaming my vision, although blurry, i noticed Nick was crystalized up to his neck.

"Jackson!" he snarled as i lowered him down,"this isn't..."

"isn't what?" i shouted. he kept muttering "shut up! i know already mom!" it suddenly realized he was speaking with Gaea. i then sliced an X on his crystal body. his head landed on the floor. "really jackson?! interrupting people's conversations? how undignified hahaha"

"shut up" i said as i stepped on his forehead and put a lance through his eye. the force field fell.

"ah! finally!! now i can leave!"

*what?!* i thought. i turned so quickly that it would've snapped any normal mortal's neck. luckily i was a primordial and had the power of healing so the worst i got was whiplash. but there, behind me, was Nate, with his star chain necklace. "how are you alive?!" i yelled at him.

"oh shut up boid pwince, it's actually sad i-or should i say nick- didn't kill you." and after that he bowed to all the half bloods and mock blew another kiss to annashit's direction, "later dumbasses!!" he said as he turned into dust which the wind carried off. and just like that, nate and nick were gone. i looked down and noticed how covered up in cuts,bruises,sweat, and blood i was. i lost too much blood, darkness started to pass over my eyes.

"percy!" annabeth yelled out.

"omega!" Star screamed as i fell. Alpha caught me before i could hit the ground, "it's okay, you'll be ok, everything'll be okay." then i allowed the darkness envelope me.