Catching Up

I'M SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY GUYS THAT I HAVENT POSTED ANYTHING IN WHAT FELT TO NE LIKE FOREVER. SADLY I HAVE TO AT LEAST TRY TO SEEM LIKE A MORTAL SO THE MONSTERS DON'T SNIFF ME OUT. AND YES THAT MEANS HAVING A JOB AND WORST OF ALL...SCHOOL. UGH I ALMPST PREFER THE GUT WRENCHING, FIRE BALL SPITING, CLAW HANDED, HANDBAG CARRYING MONSTER IN DISGUISE. SADLY NOT. ALSO I HAVE HAD A TOTAL AND COMPLETE MIND BLANK ON HOW TO CONTINUE THE STORY BUT I'LL STILL TRY

Blaze POV

"you missed like a whole week of my amazing and grand leadership of the squad." i said proudly.

"no you didn't!" Reaper said at the same time as Alpha yelled out "liar!" needless to say, they both hit/slapped me on the back of the head while Hunter was filming and laughing at this.

"wait, so i missed out on pancakes SEVEN TIMES?!!" Percy practically screamed his lungs out.

"they were also blue." Bow whispered.

"WHAT!!!???" Percy screeched. it was later on reported on mortal news that somewhere off past the Sound a 50-foot wave caused a yacht to do a complete backflip while a freak lightning storm started and vanished in less than 3 seconds.

"yeah, tell him he missed all that, AND that some titans tried to attack with hordes of monsters because we all know he doesn't love fighting monsters and a good challenge." Hunter said from a tree branch he was hanging from, doing some pull-ups.

"well...at least NOW he knows, and what's important is that EVERYTHING is okay, right?" I said, hiding behind Jason and Piper (why are you hiding behind them? they'll find out who you are! shut up! i'm sorry okay? it's an old habit. hard to extinguish. you know, like my sexy hotness ;p) Jason noticed i was hiding behind him, "umm, i don't know who you think i am, but i was pretty much at the same level as Percy when he was...mortal?...a demigod?...alive,i guess?" he asked Percy as he fixed his glasses. {BoO spoiler XD} Percy just shrugged, "well i never died, and i'm not really a mortal or a demigod anymore...lets just leave it as 'before Percy'. and you can't always hide behind...random people who don't know who you are Blaze"

*alriiight! i get it Omega*

"so you are now immortal Percy?" Poseidon

"not exactly. we are immortal so we won't age and aren't able to die, like you gods. but we can be hurt, injured, and killed." Bow piped up from behind everybody, eating an extra-cheesy quesadilla

Bow POV

Blaze is totally going to get it when we all get back to the cabin. as i told the gods about our whole "immortal" thing, sone of the melted cheese was stretching from the bite i took off the quesadilla, "yeah, we're not exactly godly," i took another bite, "but we're kinda above mortals."

"bro, give me a bite?" Arrow said as he got closer.

"sure man."

"thank-"

there was an explosion and water rose about 30 feet

"Poseidon! i could feel your presence and i am here with 10,000 monsters to destroy you and take back my reign over the seas!" Oceanus yelled as he stormed onto the beach shore and towards everyone. no one had their weapons drawn yet, not the squad, CHB, the Hunters, Amazons, Roman demigods, even the gods were caught by surprise. as we started to pull them out, Percy just casually walked up, putting on his mask, Calamity at the ready, towards the horde of monsters.

"oh goodie, just 10,000. i needed a warm up, and to catch up on the kills i KNOW Alpha will try to brag about due to my missing out."

"who are you, fool? take off your mask so i can see the sheer horror in your eyes as i utterly obliterate you."