Adjusting to the New Life

I DON'T OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS UNCLE TROLL...AHEM, I MEAN, RICK, DOES

Alpha (Luke) POV

*oh shit oh shit oh shit,what am i supposed to do? what if he still hates me for bringing on the titan war? i can't be seen as the dammed idiot for another 1800 Chaos years (18 Earth months) because of a stupid selfish choice.*

"i don't hate you Luke." Percy said "wait, wooooahhh,did i just read your mind? why didn't you tell me i had this power as well father?"

"it's a power shared with all of those in the Chaos Army, you of coarse being one of the newly appointed leaders with your own squad, but we'll talk about that later." Chaos went on, "i'm just surprised at how incredibly quick you are to adapt to and master your powers."

"well, i guess i am pretty awesome." percy bragged as his arm turned gold,i shouted "hit the deck!" and dove bringing Chaos down with me as Percy shot out lightning 5000 times more powerful than Zues' master bolt. "but awesome could use some training a bit" Percy chuckled. "all right,i have things i must attend to, Alpha take care and bring Omega up to speed, will you?" Chaos asked.

"Sure Sir Chaos."

"Just Chaos, i'm not THAT old."

"didn't you create the universe though?" (Percy)

"yes, but, ummm...well, like i said, i have other duties. take him out to see the rest of the Void Alpha."

"Yes Lord Chaos." i said as he left, it still felt kind of awkward with Percy because of the Kronos thing *seriously what was wrong with me? i heard Percy sent Medusa's head to the Olympians, why didn't i think of that?*

"because you're not Persassy."

"ok,you're going to have stop that and i'll need to close you out of my thoughts"

"we can do that?"

"with practice,come on, lets go"

______time skip (short one)

"ok, we are out the hospital now what?"

"what do you want to do? we can train to hone your powers,along with every weapon known to Chaos,believe me we have the time between missions, talk about the familiars and if you want you can choose two, we can upgrade Riptide-"

"wait,we can upgrade Riptide? what so like, instead of a pen it'll be a sharpie?"

"uh, no i mean like change it from Celestial Bronze to Void Steel."

"sweet,actually i was wondering since we,i am starting to train with every weapon ever known, can i get another sword, i'm not letting go of Riptide but i've always wanted to dual-wield weapons."

"sure, and get this, we can charm your weapons so they can do all sorts of stuff."

"like?"

"anything."

"so if i wanted blue cake, it'd turn into blue cake?"

"not only would i definitely not recommend that, it wouldn't do you much good in battle."

"i scared a but of mutated dolphin pirates off a ship with Diet Coke."

"luck." i said with a straight face.

"jelly lukey?"

"whatever, we're here,oh you have to meet some people, yo Charlie! Selina! come on out and say hi to our newest guest, and while you two are at arms length away,turn on the furnace Charles, he wants two weapons,one new, one upgrade."