Getting Ready For War

ALL CHARACTERS ARE UNCLE RICK'S BUT ONE,I'LL MAKE HIM UP (IT'S ME, I KNOW LAME AND ASKING FOR ATTENTION BUT WHAT THE FUCK) ALSO I'M STARTING ON THE REAL ACTION PRETTY SOON NOW THAT I GOT OVER SOME INTROS

2000 Chaos years after i last left off (2 earth years)

Omega POV
"how' Selena going to take this?" i asked Alpha.
"i don't know tell me after she see's Charlie."
"gee thanks for the moral support buddy."
"any time bro,later" he said just before he literally sped off with his super speed that is a FRACTION faster than mine (he likes to think it's more). i walk alone to the forge which is under Charlie's and Selena's house, where she was with their son Alex who was walking around with a toy hammer. "hey Selena."
"Percy! where's Charlie?"
"he's back at the ship, but i need to tell you something. on our last mission...Charlie, Luke and i got captured and tortured, and well...Lord End came to rescue us and it got loud and crazy,"
"Percy, you're scaring me"
"Charlie...he lost his right arm, the eyesight in his left eye and both legs one under his knee the other half way down his thigh. he's at the infirmary if you want to go see him,i'll watch over Alex." as soon as said the last word she bolted toward her husband. i walked over to Alex who saw his mother run. "where did my mom go?"
"she went to go see your dad"
"why didn't he come here then?"
sheez,sometimes i forget he's 10 years old (i was made immortal at 18, Luke at 23, Charlie at 22 and Selena at 20). "he got hurt in our last mission kid"
"maybe the magic hammer Lord Chaos gave me can fix him!"
"i don't know kid." as i told him he turned on his big pleading doe eyes *oh great, not only did i teach him the doe eyes, he's even better than me because of being the child of Selena who used to be a daughter of Aphrodite* "err...fine kid, but your mom might kill me."
"or maybe she'll thank you for bringing me to my dad and fix him."
"it might be hard, since he's not a machine." i told him as a grabbed his little hand and we walked over to where Alex's parents were. once we got there we saw Selena crying over Charlie's chest as he groggily woke up and tried to console her. "hey,we're here." i announced to them. Selena got up and wiped her tears, "Percy! you shouldn't have brought Alex here!"
"hey it's not my fault he has too much of an adorable doe-eye look"
"which YOU taught him"
"and HE took it another step by adding his big Aphrodite eye, which he gets from you, so it's both our faults. but i brought him because he wanted to be with his father, and he said he can fix him with some magic hammer,"i said the last part under my breath. with that said, Alex came out from behind me toward his dad and started touching his severed limbs with his hammer. it might've been a miracle, or i don't know,but as soon as the kid touched him with the hammer, metal limbs grew in the place of the missing ones, but when he tried to fix Charlie's eye, nothing happened. "maybe it only had the juice for three fixes buddy, don't feel bad," as soon as i said that Charlie started stirring again.

Charlie POV

"No more missions for me, not again." that was the first thing i said when i woke up and saw Omega, Selena, and my son Alex, "i hope you're ok with that Perce."
"i understand buddy, but those monster sure will be happy you're deciding to back away from the front lines." he said trying to make me feel better. i turned to see my son on my left side and asked him, "did you fix up daddy Alex?" he simply looked down and nodded, "did you make me like Earth's Iron Man?" he started to smile and said "more like Cable because of your eye" i laughed a little, "good, Cable is cooler anyways. come here, let me hug you boy." as i held my son i remembered what had happened

~~flashback~~

we were in Lords Chaos and Ends office where they were explaining the mission we were about launch out on. "ok, well when those heroes from earth defeated Gaea, she wasn't really destroyed,she simply changed planets to inhabit and now she's popped up again in a planet in sector 78J. Your mission is to secure the safety of the planet and its inhabitants from the earth goddess. you'll be sent there as soon as you three are ready." Lord Chaos told us. Lord End just casually threw out "be careful though, she's pissed and working quickly due to her epic fail and being burned alive on earth." i felt a little proud that one of my siblings were responsible for that,Percy just looked solemnly at the ground. Alpha stood up and told them we accepted the mission because i was still reading the paper work and Percy had his head on one hand muttering "i'm sorry Leo,it should've been me." Lord Chaos opened a portal,even thought Percy was already there, thanks to his teleportation powers. "cheater, he thinks he's so cool because he can teleport." Alpha said with a grin, "come on Charlie, lets go before Persassy takes out all the fun enemies."
"roger that Alpha."
"be safe guys" (Lord End)