Trust

RIORDAN OWNS ALL OF THE CHARACTERS BUT IGNAZIO, THAT GUY IS ALL ME HAHA

Queen POV

as i sent Onyx back into my body and so did the rest of the squad, i noticed Omega reading two letters that appeared out of no where, i was silently curious

Star POV

i wonder what's wrong with Omega. i mean he seemed glad once the fighting ended, but once he finished reading the letters his shoulders slumped, face-palmed,then looked up at the sky as if asking "why?"

Moonlace POV

THOSE TWO IMBECILES! (Leo's teaching me spanish so we can talk when he rambles in his other tongue tee hee) they almost got killed by the monsters AND Reaper just because they thought taking selfies "was a funny and good idea as to throw off the enemies at the moment". IDIOTAS!

Angel POV

hahahaha those boys are sooo funny, but what really made me laugh my ass off was when they took selfies of my brother as he chased them and they killed monsters in their way. speaking of funny, Alpha was pretty funny when he wasn't serious, and i liked both things about him. wait! did i just say i liked Luke?! ugh,cats out of the bag now i guess. yeah... i've liked him more than just a friend and fellow soldier since he saved me from an ambush on a mission we were both assigned. and i know Nico likes Luke even if he only trusts him about 80% of the time (Luke's a prankster), so if anything were to happen between the two of us Nico wouldn't mind too much. of course he'd "Godfather" Alpha since we watched the movie and it reminded him of our uncle from our mom's side. but yeah, i like Alpha. i just don't know what i'm supposed to do.

Alpha POV

as i pet for a job well done, i notice Omega looking stressed, well i can't see it he has a mask on, but i can see it from his scrunched up shoulders and clenching his hands over and over on the letters. *Yo guys, dad told me we have to announce our Chaos names and maybe powers to the demigods.*he thought to us, *Reaper, Blaze. i don't need these anymore, burn them* as he finished, he threw them, one at Blaze the other at Reaper as a ninja would throw a shuriken. they both caught their own. Blaze burnt his to a crisp with a blinding flame. Reaper used his Hell Fire to not even leave the ashes of the note. "to answer your question, we will all reveal our names tonight." i heard a camper ask, "what was that blue flame?! i thought fires were only red or white due to immense heat, or if blessed by Hephaestus."
"it's called hell fire, and there's a kind of fire for almost every color. he has control over them all, but i can wield Hell Fire." Reaper answered the demigod.
"now then! if you're ALL, annabeth, happy with that announcement, can we all get to breakfast? it might be late but we DID fight throughout it and i for one am hungry after all that killing." Omega said as he picked up Calamity and Copy Cat and returned them to their pen forms and walked towards the tables. the rest of the squad and i followed suit before any camper could say a thing.

Ignazio POV

i missed this place, the grub was amazing. that's pretty much it hahaha but i love the Void and chilling with Omega. as i was eating (we sacrificed some of our food already) my headphones in, Hang On by Flume was bumping after a spanish rap song finished. the couples, Queen/Reaper and Moonlace/Blaze,were chatting like usual (as if they don't enough lol) as were Alpha and Omega, Bow and Arrow were just busy shoving food down their gullets. as i looked around i noticed Angel kind if staring at Alpha. out of nowhere i realized he does the same thing when she doesn't notice. "NO WAY!" i said shocking everyone,making Bow and Arrow choke and causing the Stoll brothers to get caught starting a prank, "i know who you like!" i pointed at Angel.
"w-w-what??!"
"what?!!" Reaper, the oh so ever over protective younger, now same aged, brother said, his mask getting darker. everyone looked at me as if expecting me to continue and tell but i just sat down and finished my BBQ ribs and Sprite, "what? you expect me to say it? where's the fun in that?"