Some Fun, Some Wanted Answers

ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO UNCLE RICK IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, EXCEPT IGNAZIO, I MADE THAT GUY

Ignazio POV

"Yo, Blaze!" i yelled out while throwing a couple of knives with bullseye accuracy, landing in the middle of three monsters' forheads.

"what's up Hunter?" he said while roasting a gorgon to a crisp

"you know how all this monster killing is fun-"

"right!" another monster up in flames

"i don't know man, i mean it's not as memorable now,maybe we should..."

*guys, you're both fighting monsters,get busy with it or i'll kick your asses* (Reaper)

"oh yeah! it's totally time for that man!" Blazed cheered up at that

*time for what?* (Moonlace). both Blaze and i looked at each other and yelled at the top of our lungs, "TIME TO TAKE A SELFIE!!!" so we each took out our phone and selfied about us killing monsters, and laughing (under masks, booo since we made funny faces, or at least i was) making fun of the monsters we killed and Reaper chasing us with his scythe for taking selfies.

Conner and Travis POV

C:those guys are awesome! i bet they would be great at helping us prank campers!

T:once this fight's over i'm going up to them and try to be friends, they're a riot! and who wouldn't love one or two more pranksters?

Reyna POV

those two idiots with their selfies during a fight. don't they know how to be serious? i mean, Hunter can be when he REALLY needs to, but most of the time, he's goofing off with Percy,Luke (when they are in the mood) or with Leo. Leo! ugh, he NEVER stops! i don't know what Moonlace sees in him,but i guess they are both happy, like me when i'm with Reaper...who was chasing both Hunter and Blaze.

Omega POV

i loved those guys, they definitely know how to bring the party even in a battle, even if maybe they don't know when to stop sometimes. whatever, monsters to fight, bet to win, i mean obviously i will kill more monsters than anybody, but why give them a headstart? since this seems to be a scouting party before the war. wait,really? "hey! hamburger!" the minotaur,again. "how come they always call YOU for a war? i always pound your beef! i mean, once i made it so your horn's gone, and then i humiliated you in front of your buddies, most which are probably under my boots which sucks since these are my favorite boots and dust guts don't come off that easy. how about i make this one quick and you can tell mommy moo-moo your old friend sent you back.AGAIN." i knew he would remember me, the minotaur relies basically all on smell, and unless i've been swimming in stank (which i haven't) i think i'll smell the same to Mr. Sack O'Meat. he charged right at me, i just side stepped, jumped in the air,called down lightning to electrify my sword and sliced off both horns and a little off the top of his neck, poor thing didn't even moo. then i noticed the campers looking at me. i heard "son of Zeus"

"or Jupiter"

i just decided to roast the next three monsters and drown five hell hounds to confuse them in who i am. out of nowhere i saw a dragon *really Alpha? you brought out your familiar?*

*why not?* he responded into my mind

*you guys want to?* i asked the rest of the squad

*sure* they all answered

Reaper brought out his familiar which was a jaguar's skeleton, except the bones were black if it sinks its claws into the ground, razor sharp bones will pop up under the enemy, leaving them like swiss cheese. Queen's was a grey hound just like the ones she had while she lived, except this one was black and named Onyx. Hunter's was a snake that can shrink or grow to great sizes. Alpha's, was a dragon that can control the 8 elements. Angel's was a giant bat who's shriek causes massive pain from sonic sound waves. Star had a a giant falcon she could ride and its feathers can be shot from her bow (they turn to steel,and the bird can shoot its feathers also). Bow had a gorilla with twin broadswords and an intelligence like those from Planet of the Apes, it protected Bow when monsters came too close (not that he can't handle a sword, he prefers his bow,just like his brother Arrow). Arrow has a humanoid version of a cheetah, who was a great warrior from its planets' main tribe and was a BEAST with spears and staffs (hahaha joke). i brought out my sabertooth tiger. once we brought out our familiars and everyone, demigods and monsters alike, got over their shock we won the battle.

"ok! WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?" Annabeth shrieked when the last monster died after the last monster had its jugular ripped out by my and Reaper's familiar.

*great, i knew this question was bound to come* i thought

*seriously, the only good side is that we can tell them our Chaos names, not our old ones* Alpha thought to me. just then, to make things worse, father and Uncle End sent me a letter (how do i know it's from them you might say? i literally POPPED out of no where). i opened uncle End's first. it read, <i knew you'd open mine first hahaha. all right,i'm just saying sorry for what you're about to read champ>, i looked at the back of the paper but there was nothing, so i opened dad's. it read <sorry son, but to gain their full trust you should all at least tell them (demigods) your Chaos names>

*why?*

SORRY IF I TAKE MY TIME ON THESE CHAPTERS,I LIKE TO MAKE THEM DECENT LENGTH WISE FOR YOU READERS, AND I WOULD LIKE FOR YOU GUYS TO GIVE OPINIONS IF YOU HAVE ANY.