Some Unwanted Allies

Omega POV

I wanted to blow up a planet... again. i totally could, but the last five or so (it was five) times pissed off my dad while uncle End just laughed in the back and reversed time for the no longer destroyed planet. "You have to control your anger Omega," Chaos would tell me,"every time a planet blows up or is destroyed before it's time-"

"like krypton?"

*sigh* "yes, like the imaginary planet of Krypton-"

"Superman doesn't think it's fake"

"fine. whenever a planet is destroyed or blown up before it's time, it sends out shockwaves through out its entire solar system, sending planets hurdling towards each other or into other galaxies."

"ouch"

"exactly, that's why End has to reverse time for that planet so it can live again." After the third planet though, he warned me, "from now on, for every planet you blow up, we're making Alpha that much faster than you."

"now that's just uncalled for."

"it will happen if this goes on anymore."

"no sir, won't happen again." ...it happened two more times. Alpha was now faster than me,but i was more powerful,so it evens out, but i DEFINITELY didn't need him to become even more faster and cocky than he already is, so i try to keep a lid on my anger. my new squad and i finally got to where my father was so he can give them their Chaos eyes (they ran into almost everything possible so we had to do the holding hands thing making a snake like in Pre-K,i think i was holding Zoë's,she has soft hands, and Nico's hands) powers, and tell them a bit about familiars. Uncle End walks out of the office where he and my dad were, "ok,not-so-dead people,inside with my brother, Percy, stay put here a bit." they went into the office after i told them where the door was. "what's up uncle end?"

"how you holding up kid?"

"you mean because of father sending me to earth to protect it from Gaea? yeah, i might be a bit peeved."

"sorry champ, earth just isn't ready to die yet."

"yeah i guess...it's just that...why earth? it's only been two years, earth time, since the Seven defeated Gaea am now she's back. even if mostly everyone down there tried to kick me under the rug,there are still a few people that were loyal and friendly towards me"

"so the don't save the earth for the earth's sake, do it for those you could still depend on down there.by the way, Gaea hasn't risen just yet. you, your team, and earth still have an earth year until the war."

"at least it's some time"

"Chaos should be done with your squad, shall we go in?"

Leo POV

"ok, boys in one side,girls on the other" we heard as soon as we walked into the dark room, all of us still holding hands. "um can couples be in the middle?" i asked holding Calypso's hand. "boys on one side, girls on the other" the voice repeated,sheesh, mr. dark room voice was ruining my vibe, but i'd rather not piss of something that could be dangerous so we did what it told us. "very well then,i, am Chaos, creator of the universe, and the strongest being tied only by my brother End and father to Omega, or as you may choose to know him, Percy Jackson."

Nico POV

Percy was the son of a primordial god? that makes sooo much sense now! why he's always been so strong and powerful, doing all those amazing things without much trouble. "i'm sure Percy told you all why you are alive."

"Gaea has risen once again with both her Giants and Titans to take over the Earth." said Reyna.

"correct,she will be rising in about one year, earth time." *earth time?* "excuse me,lord Chaos, but um,what do you mean 'earth time'?"