Back to the Place of Beginings

I DON'T OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS, IGNAZIO BEING THE ONLY EXCEPTION, THE REST ALL BELONG TO UNCLE RICK

Omega POV

as soon as father, Alpha and i walked through the portal into the Olympians' throne room we noticed that they were unaware of our arrival because they kept on arguing amongst themselves. Lady Hestia waved at me though and i bowed my head and waved. we then just stayed standing there for almost five minutes listening to the arguments flying back and forth. eventually, i got tired of this, took a deep breath and screamed "HEY THUNDERLIPS!"

Olympian Gods POV

Zues:"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME? FOOLISH MORTALS, TAKE OOF YOUR MASKS AT ONCE IN THE PRESENCE OF ZUES, KING OF THE GODS!"

"yeah,how about no?" the disrespectful ant with the dark blue mask said.

Athena: these three figures aren't from here,curious, they feel powerful as well

artemis: "you MEN dare?"

"to dare,or not to dare,that, lady Artemis truly is the question a prude would ask," the male in red and white mask said,mocking the pose of Shakespeare's MacBeth.

Ares: "can i just kill them so i can go back to telling owl face how much better i am than her?" i asked Zeus taking out my swords. he waved at me, allowing me. i jumped from my seat of power, ready to kill them all,when out of nowhere,the one in the blue mask brought out twin blades just like mine,disarmed me and had both his blades at my neck. "Omega,let him go" the man in the middle told the masked man. "but father, he started it."

"only because he is too foolish to even realized he TRIED to attack Omega, the son of CHAOS, creator of the universe and strongest being tied by my brother End."

Alpha POV

the look on their face when lord Chaos announced himself and Per- no Omega as the gods will know him. lord Chaos then proceeded to talk to all the gods, "Gaea is rising once again, with both batches of her children, the Titans and the Giants, all of which are stronger than before."

"all but Kronos you mean, my son Luke,may he rest in Elysium, destroyed him by sacrificing himself" Hermes interjected. i looked down, ashamed of my past. "sad to say, Oranus has helped Kronos get back his body" lord Chaos told the godd, sending shock to them all,luckily for all of you, my son Omega,along with Alpha here and the rest of Omega's squad are on your side, although some might be slightly unwanting of this, and we will help you defeat her,the Giants and the Titans."

"very well,thank you lord Chaos, Alpha, and Om-" Athena started

"shut the fuck up feather face,i don't like you" Omega interrupted,"and that goes to you as well butterfingers,hold your blades better next time." he said when Ares laughed.

"why,you little punk!"

"we must now leave to Camp Half-Blood to let then know as well that we mean them no harm" Lord Chaos told the gods, creating a portal.

Omega POV

aaaand, now we're at Camp Half-Shits -.- we teleported in the sword arena, where apparently a "lesson" was going on. a boy, somewhat tall,bright green eyes messy brown hair,skinny but you can see some muscle,and close to an attractive asian girl holding a sword. "Nate!" i heard a girl scream. the boy, Nate, quickly backed away from the girl, and started to try to teach her how to hold a sword, TRY because his form was so horrible i almost laughed. then she walked in and my anger rushed back. Annabeth stormed into the arena asking Nate, "what are you doing here?"

"teaching one of the new campers some new sword moves" he tried to explain

"you better not be lyin-" she then stopped short when she saw us, "who are you?!" she took out the sword she was given in Tartarus

"we are not the real threat here daughter of Athena" Alpha said while hate burned through my eyes. "we'll decide that" she challenged, "Nate, pick up your sword and back me up"

"uh y-yeah, sure babe,i could probably take on the two in masks anyways" he said shakily never taking his eyes off us.

'babe'? after all the time she and i have been together she just moves on like that?! "who are you punk?" i growled

he puffed out his chest, "i'm Nathan (oooh his real name,i should be scawed,pfft, even Calypso could kick his ass and she was solely a healer) son of Poseidon, and hero of Olympus"

"wow,they just throw that name everywhere these days huh" Alpha commented making me laugh so hard i had to put my hands on my knees to stay up, then,Nate,presuming i was defenseless, attempted to strike me. "Per-Omega!" Alpha warned me. then in less than a second i was behind Nate,two Rambo style knives against his throat, "you, feather brain," i told annabeth, "call for Chiron"