chapter 13

"You haven't done anything James!"

I sat next to her shrugging my shoulders. Perhaps if you where not ruining my life I wouldn't be such a mess.

"I've been busy."

She looked at me and sighed.

"I've been taking up too much of your time, this is my fault."

I hid my smirk and stood up.

"You assume to much Victoria, you're not the center of my world."

She blushed a gorgeous shade of red and started typing on the computer.

"Go change, you smell!"

I chuckled and walked to my room. I heard her thanking my door man and giving my maid orders on how to pack everything.

"You really are ruining my life."

I stripped down and walked into my bathroom to shower. I thought about this morning with Mark. I wonder what he said to her.

I finished up and walked into my room and jumped when Victoria was shuffling through my drawers.

"You're quite comfortable aren't you?"

She looked over her shoulder and rolled her eyes.

"I'm trying to finish up quickly so I can pack and meet with Mark, we're leaving in 2 days remember?"

How could I forget.

I nodded and went into my closet to change. She should be coming to Dubai with me.

"Stella Emailed me and said Catherine has requested you be her date for the Gala, assuming you'll say yes I choose your suit for you."

Assuming I'll say yes? I opened the closet door prepared to lash out at her but stopped when I saw her sprawled out on my bed.

She was printing my final itinerary and putting together my lunch meetings. I loved her on my bed.

"Okay so your maid and doormen are finishing your suitcases and your suit is on its way."

I nodded an slowly made my way to her.

"From Dubai you'll head to rockledge Florida."

"Rockledge Florida?"

She smiled at me and sat up and scooted towards me on my bed.

"Thanksgiving remember!? My grandparents are excited to meet you!"

I chuckled and nodded my head.

She closed her laptop and stood up.

"Well you leave tomorrow morning."

I sighed and laid back.

"I'm not excited about this trip, but a lot of our affiliated companies will be there I have to show face."

"I'll miss you."

I sat up and stared at her. Did she just say that she'll miss me? I misheard her.

"Pardon me?"

Her face turned tomato red and she slapped her forhead

"Jesus James are you really going to make me repeat myself?"

"I just want to make sure I heard what you said."

She grinned at me and bent down towards my face.

"I'll come closer so you can hear, I am going to miss you James."

I know my mouth was open. I was shocked. I was shocked by what she said and how close she was to me. She was going to miss me.

She smiled at me and begin walking away.

"I'll see you in Florida, don't stand us up!"

I wanted to say I'll miss you too but I just couldn't. I couldn't even stand up to say goodbye.

I hear my front door close and I immediately regretted not getting up.