Chapter 26 (Book Finale)

Loya's POV

Five years later...

"I want the pink one mama!" came the voice of my three year old daughter and that little voice ringed excitement. I smiled, I was wearing a pink dress at the moment so hearing her choose pink warmed my heart. She wanted to emulate her mother, it was a nice feeling.

Years ago if the present me could revisit my past self and express that I would be a mother in future it is likely that I would have died in my past. There was nothing wrong with children but for a woman who spent her years in hiding due to her mother's fear of likely assassination to the heir of the throne. I never imagined holding a child that came from my womb, rocking that child slowly as I hummed a soft tune. 

"Mama?" when she called for me I blinked, pulling myself for my past and what I thought of it. I smiled again, hot saliva making a rush down my parched throat. 

"And why did you choose pink honey?" I asked as I pecked her forehead gently. 

"I want to look like you mama...you are so pretty!"  she chirped and I smiled. Exactly what I thought, how cute is it for your child to find the greatest admiration for you. 

"Is my two favorite ladies ready?" I looked to the door frame, my eyes moving over the man that stood there. Thomas posed with a smirk on his face, his arms crossed as he held eye contact. I blushed at the way his eyes showed his admiration for me.

"Papa!" Turana exclaimed as she ran to Thomas who took hold of her and spun her slightly. 

"Rana" he too greeted as he kiss the blond girl as though she was a precious jewel. Or maybe she was because she was conceived on the night of our honeymoon. I remembered that night  so clearly as it was the night he asked me permission to place life inside my womb.

Well his exact words were;

"I'm giving you a child tonight" he stated as his pelvis moved against my own and my eyes widened. By the horrors I have seen on planet earth such a demand was by far the worst. He went as deep as he possibly could inside me, my mouth opening to show that this was a feel my body was struggling to grow used to. He adjusted his body and I moaned as my body craved the feeling again. 

"No you're not" I fumed not at the thought of him giving me a princess but simply at the way in which he said it. I moaned when his tempo increased, my eyes turning involuntarily. 

"That was not a request, I already came inside you so I am telling you" he remarked and I made a face at him. Had this man somehow forgotten that he was no longer my commander?

"How is my queen?" He asked as he placed Rana down while I approached.

"She's excited to see her best friend get married how about my king?" I asked as I brushed my lips against his. I was tempted to give him a more sensual kiss but for the sake of our daughter I refused. 

"He too is excited about his best friend getting married to his Queen's best friend" he replied as he embraced me. We made the simple so difficult and truly, I liked it. 

"Do you remember our wedding?" I asked as he brought his lips to mine teasingly and I humoured him by doing the same.

"How can I forget it, I had never been so nervous in my life" he confessed as his face seemed to pale slightly at the thought. I chuckled.

"I'm serious Loya, when you took so long to arrive I thought..."

"That I had stood you up? I had a few glitches with the dress Tom, I wouldn't even think of such a thing" I reassured him as I kissed him for real this time. His hands gripped my waist firmly as he pulled me into him, deepening the kiss.