Chapter Sixteen- You Don't Exist?

Thomas's Pov

I entered the gym with a beer in my hand only to stop dead in my tracks when a small crowd caught my attention. Had someone fallen ill?

Has someone died?

"What is going on here?" I asked Duncan who stepped aside so that I could now see clearly. My heart relaxed immediately as it was nothing to worry about.

Turanna and another soldier; Victor, were having a sword battle and even though his skills were exceptional, hers out did his. It was something captivating and fascinating at the same time.

"Wondered where she learned how to sword fight like that. I couldn't even hold the sword much less use it!!!" Duncan remarked and I patted his shoulder.

I truly wondered too.

"I am aware of your poor sword fighting skills. I tried teaching you and so did many other of your comrades " I stated and he made a face.

"Damn she's good! " Myers exclaimed before looking at Duncan scornfully.

"You should let her teach you you know" she remarked and he gave her the finger.

"Myers...Duncan " I warned. I believe I was the only mature figure in this team and it was my error to select young subordinates.

"Apologies Sir " they both stated with gritted teeth before focusing on the performance before us. The fight came to a beautiful end, Turanna placing the tip of her sword and her opponent's throat.

"A fair fight but still not quite there yet" she remarked as she helped the guy who half smiled at her to his feet.

"That was excellent. You were excellent actually" he remarked and I could not help but feel a slight sting. The male before her found her attractive, my finger curling over my watch as I wanted the peer laugh.

Everyone cheered and when the crowd dispersed I handed her a towel which she used to wipe the sweat running along her neck. Her eyes were avoiding me and to see this was quite nerving.

"Just where did you learn how to sword fight?" I asked and she seemed amused by my question somewhat as she smile. I had to ask, handling a sword was not easy as handling a gun so not just anybody could do it.

"A close friend taught me" was her simple answer before she was drawn away by Sushana and Roxwell who threw questions at her like arrows.

All I did was stare at her disappearing figure.

Hmm....interesting.

*****

Turanna Madison was the words I entered into my computer's search engine as I took a sip of my coffee. It was today's activity that made me realize I barely knew her. I adjusted my specs as I relaxed in my chair with my free hand caressing my hair roughly.

While I knew so much about Roxwell and Sushana, I did not know much about the vibrant and impulsive brunette. It was not because she just got here but simply because I was distracted by her.

"We need to stop doing this" her statement came out breathlessly, her back against the metallic pole as I continued to penetrate with my fingers. Her hip bucked against my hand as another wave of warm liquid filled my finger, that finger being brought to my lips.

She tasted heavenly, her scent lacing my fingers even after they had been clean. I leaned in to suck on erected nipples, my tongue swirling the sensitive buds.

"Why should we stop?" I asked as my mouth left from her breasts to her navel.

"Cater" her hand caressed my hair, Turanna leading me further. I rolled her skirt upwards, my nose being placed between wet folds.

She swore, my tongue moving across the area once.

"Please" she was begging, her hips rocking to show her desire to be pleased orally. I circled her and she approved of the action, her hold on my hair growing tighter.

"Oh god" and I was far from what she saw me as in this moment. I pulled her close to the edge only to throw her off when I stood, my thumb pressing against sensitive flesh.

She hummed and bit on her lower lip intensely, my lips crushing hers as I hurried to have my pants undone. I took hold of my length, my fingers laced with precum the moving I started stroking.

"Do you not lie this?" I asked and she nodded in the midst of our kiss.

I was out of condoms, Maddison pausing when she realized that I had paused.

"If you are clean then I don't mind" she assured me and I gazed at her.

"Yes but are you?" I asked and when she raised her knee I was quick to protect my genitive area. I pressed the tip of my member to her clitoris, her arms moving upwards whereby I pinned her wrist.

I kissed her in order to render her silence when I moved in and out of her warmth, her shoes falling to the floor as I tightened my hold on her wrists.

She broke the kiss, breathing my last name as I stared into her eyes, her eyes showing pulling me to try and understand the woman wrapped around my c*ck.

I made her my liability so as a result I failed to pay attention to details. I was too busy fooling around to realize that I had placed the unknown among my comrades. My gaze they landed on the text printed on the computer screen which read clearly.

No Result Found.

I arched a brow.

No result found? This computer was capable to give information on just about anyone in the United States. I possessed such power to do so as the data was available to me.

Yet, 'no result found'. Strange indeed I thought as I tried again only to receive the same answer.

"Who is this girl?" I mumbled to myself as I sat back in my chair observing the blank screen. If I felt foolish before this moment surpassed those times.

I was the greatest fool in the world just now knowing that she could be a spy and I was too busy admiring her to be fucking careful as I should be.

I kicked my desk in frustration. Was she working for Dyana? I held my head in frustration because if that were true the entire phantom 7 organization was in danger. How could I have allowed this?

"Sir Carter?" I then turned to see the demon herself.

"What?!" I spat as I spun around fully to face her and she arched a brow taking small steps back.

"I guess now is not a good time. I'll come back when you are in a better mood" she state as she was about to walk of but I stood.

"Actually whenever you come back I'll be in a worst f*cking mood so hold it right there" I flared as I walked up to her and she faced me slowly.

"Okay..." She remarked as she eyed me strangely and gladly I returned the gesture.

"Who are you?" I hissed and her eyes widen.

"Have you lost your mind, what kind of a question is that?" she asked. I gritted my teeth.

"A question does not give me an answer now answer me, who the hell are you and don't tell me Turanna Madison because no such person exist!" I yelled as I watched her eyes flew wide.

"Start talking" I hissed once more as I crossed my arms and when there was a sharp pain in my chest I realized I was angry that she lied to the organization. I was angry that the woman I fell in love with lied to me.

BUSTED!!! Or is she? Tsk tsk... How will she explain this one guys? Will this be the end for her ?

Can't tell guys read to find out.

Also want to take the time to thank all my lovely readers for the views and votes ...I love y'all so much😍😘😍😘😍

Don't forget to vote and comment ;)