Chapter Nineteen- Geotophia

Thoma's Pov

The ride to Geotophia was one filled with silence and staring throughout the windows as we anticipated what was to come. The crystal blue sky and cotton white clouds bidding us goodbye as we were on the verge to something new. I flexed my fingers that have grown stiff under my chin while I pondered on many things.

It would allow one to wonder what awaited us in the once mythical world of Geotophia.Was it similar to all that we have seen here or was it far different in all aspects?

There was a feeling building up in my chest and I didn't quite like it. It was the feeling of uneasiness because for the first time in a long while I felt extremely afraid. The feeling you get when something bad is bound to happen.

What if the technology here was far greater to the ones on earth and we ate incapable of protecting the princess? There was a flip side to that and what if the technology was inferior to that of earth?

"Confess it, you long to see her as much as we do, even more" I turned to face Roxwell my eyes wide. Myers was preparing her face for battle in the distance.

What?

He knew? He was aware that I broke my very own code of conduct by falling in love with one of my subordinates?

"I'm doing my assigned task" I replied and he rolled his eyes. Well somebody was rubbing off on him and that person was a feisty blonde.

"Bullsh*t, we have been best friends since childhood, don't you think I know when you like a girl? Be real now Carter" he stated and my eyes readjusted slowly.

I assume to Rox I will always be transparent.

"She's getting married so my feelings will not matter at this point, now I envy you and Myers" I stated and his eyes were now the ones that flew wide. Shocked that I knew?

He knew me better, I'd know eventually no matter how he tried to play it off. He mentioned the truth to that just seconds ago; we were childhood friends indeed.

"Don't give me that face, I know there is more than just being teammates and friendship between you two." I stated.

"You do? But we were..." I cut him off before he could finish that thought.

"Careful? I beg to differ, I found a condom in my company's jeep once after sending you too on a mission in Chicago. You often collect dinner, breakfast or lunch on her behalf and I am glad to point out that that tactic is reciprocated. I know you two are together Roxwell, it doesn't take a genius to figure it out" I stated and his face paled, apparently anticipating a penalty.

I smiled however. There was no guilt to fall in love.

I should have confessed this years ago. How could I be such a restrictive force on the men and women who worked for me?

"Just don't make the mistake I did, hold on to her in every way you can. Expressing is good,it does not make you weak and the right woman will understand that. Don't loose the woman you love the way I did" I continued and he held my shoulder.

"We will get her back" he assured me and it was sad to reveal that I am a pessimist but I failed to believe that.

"We are here, brace for turbulence!" Sushana yelled and the guardian rose form her seat, a luminous green light making it way around her.

"This is far greater than turbulance. We are penetrating the force field that moves us from earth to another world. We are entering the world hidden from men known as Geotophia" she stated as she made a painful face.

It was obvious that the power she was generating came from her body and as a result she was feeling pain. She was being fried like an overworked battery.

"This vessel is going to crash due to the pressure, you guys have to jump!" She stated as she fell to her knees before making a painful noise.

"What?" Rox asked as he was the first to free his seatbelt. I followed his actions in a faster manner.

"She is right, eventually the pressure will crush this vessel" I stated firmly as a seat was what prevented my likely demise.

"We only have two parachutes on board!" Sushana exclaimed and Rox came and strap one to her before doing the same to me. My eyes shot wide.

No one agreed on this. Only one man made the decisions around here and that man was me.

"I will not allow you to make this decision! I'm the Captain of this team!" I yelled as we came face to face,my hands trying to remove the darn thing.

"We have no time for this, now go!" He yelled as the jet had a huge jerk and I stared at him in shock. He had that look in his eyes.

The look that made me know he had a plan so he'd be okay. Roxwell no matter what always had a plan and could survive any give circumstance without fear.

Sushana was just about to run back to him when I grabbed her by the waist firmly. I nod to Rox who returned the gesture before taking a step backwards.

By this time we were in mid air and while it was difficult I had to monitor the blond. She was often rather reckless and I can only assume it is a woman's nature.

We landed in a Forrest, our parachute being itched to the blue colored trees the same coloured grass beneath our feet. Sushana tore her self free, her eyes red as blood. I followed suit ensuring that I landed as quiet as possible.

"Rox!" She yelled in hysterics and that would draw the attention of the unwanted.

Sushana screamed and I placed her head to my chest my eyes still fixed on the jet. Our bodies jerked when there was a loud explosion and the metal erupted into flames.

Roxwell I hope you know what you're doing.

"Why bother save the princess, we should all die here in the world with the two moons and a pink sky!" She hissed as she sat on the blue grass.

That was anger and she had all the right reasons to be angry. I failed as a Captain.

"We have a mission regardless and if I know Roxwell he has a plan" I stated as I held her arm trying to force her up but she kicked me in the shin instead.

"Has a plan to do what Carter?! Meet us and the princess in the underworld?!" She spat.

"Are you sure of his death?" I asked bluntly.

"It sure looks like death to me Carter! Didn't you see the thing explode, what plan could he have, to return as fireball?!" She hissed and I looked from my hands which held my shin to her .

"Watch your tone with me Myers. You know very well that as a phantom 7 member we never forsake our mission!"I yelled and she threw her guns to my feet.

"Forsake my a**, I'll walk out of this one Carter, the man I love is dead because of this bullsh*t! You're on your own Carter!" She hissed as she walked off and I tried to chase her on one leg.

"I'm done so quit be persistent!" She hissed and I wished she would analyze before she created her hypothesis.

"Myers get back here! That is an order!" I yelled but she kept on walking until her small figure disappeared into the darkness of the Forrest.

Looks like Tom is the only solider in this one guys. Will he be able to do this on his own? Will he save the princess or will he witness her assassination?

Vote and comment please ;) :)

Want to say thanks to Afnan2727, heartless_fucker and elephant44 for their tremendous support. Also thanking anyone who viewed my book or added it to their reading list.

:)❤️❤️❤️