Chapter Three- My First Misson

Turanna POV

Our first mission. Well correction my first mission since the four months I have been at this place. Actually, those four months marked my kidnapping.

A bit of fresh air. While the headquarters was fantastic I missed the outside greatly. I preferred real trees as opposed to artificial ones. I took a deep breath as the blood within me boiled with excitement and utmost crave for something new.

Ever since I 'joined' the team it felt as though someone locked me in a box and threw the key into the ocean. I adjusted however and gradually I was beginning to like the feeling of being apart of something this huge. I had no idea that such an organization existed and when my boss informed me that they forged my death I was stunned somewhat.

They had the power to create and erase.

To say this was not cool would be a lie, a sin moreover. This was beyond awesome!!!

I looked to Rox and Sushana the pair if I didn't know better were having tension at the moment. Was it me or there seem to be something more between the two?

Hmmm. I wonder?

I leaned closer to the Captain who eyed me with suspicion or as though I had leprosy. I returned the very same loving stare.

"Are those two dating?" I asked as low as possible and the Captain eyed me as though I was speaking gibberish.

Gesh, I was just asking a question you arrogant man.

"Dating within the team is not permitted " he stated dryly, his face pained to even mention the word. He said that with so much confidence but his confidence allowed me to wonder on his persona.

Well which planet did he fall from?

"Oh..." Then it hit me like a rock.

Not permitted? What the hell was that supposed to mean for a win who would join this organization permanently?

"What?! You mean if I see a cute guy around I can't bang him?" I asked and he made a face. Apparently my choice of words did not suit how he would have pictured our discussion.

"I assure you Ms Madison nobody will be 'banging' anyone within the organization . Relationships with teammates are liabilities. I despise liabilities" he remarked.

I scoffed. So what the hell was I supposed to do?

Turn a celibate? Sure I could seek a relationship elsewhere but truly I would not have the time to irritate that relationship.

All my time would be spent here.

Well that was what it looked like as we had limited access to the outside world thus making life at the headquarters our only lives. What a total rip off, if I paid for this I would have liked my money back.

I scoffed and Carter looked at me.

"Is there a problem Maddison?" I was asked and I stared right at him. I am quite sure the man was aware of what the problem was?

"Of course there is a problem. Actually there is more than one problem" I told him and he relaxed.

"Care to highlight the problems" he suggested and my teeth clashed. Speaking to this man and his very existence was truly a waste of time.

****

"We are here. This building has two main entrance; the under ground entrance and a regular entrance. Turanna and I will take the the underground entrance. Ducaan, Myers you know what to do" he stated and the two nodded.

If they were truly a couple I believe you Captain issued a great favour. Turning his gaze to me he gave me a small nod before exiting the car and I followed soon after.

The building in the distaste was the cause of something internal because I could feel my heart fighting against my rib cage.

"This place gives me the creeps" I remarked eyeing the brick walls as though it was a person. The cob webs were more than enough to have me piss my pants.

No, it is required that I be brave regardless of what this place looked like.

Look forward to hell.

"Miss Madison there is no such thing as the creeps. Please bare in mind we have a toxic release we have to prevent" he remarked and I nodded.

Sir, yes sir!

"Aye, aye Captain" I remarked and maybe it was a trick of the lights because I thought I saw an eye roll.

Yes a trick of the light indeed.

Silence took over by the minute, our steps cautious but speedy. Well his steps were as I was barely pushing alongside the Android. I had to be extremely careful not to trip over my own two feet. The Android seemed to have a mental plan being created.

Well he was an Android in my opinion anyway. There was nothing besides his looks that made him appear human.

"Stop. Please. Must. Rest" I pant as I held onto my knees, breathing like an over worked horse. My dear sir merely glanced at me, annoyance written on his face in bold.

I don't believe our motto was 'challenge death itself'.

"Turanna-" I finished for him.

"Is a human being" I hissed as I gasp for air. It was only minutes of walking and it felt like hours. My feet were sore and my knees quivered, my lungs capturing air in a greedy fashion.

"You are wasting time" he growled and I took deep breaths. I had officially signed up for hell huh?

So sorry for the Short chapter
....:(