Mineclash Gracy Moments

Side Note: Some of these are subtle and only consist of a few seconds of footage from each of the video so I will be giving time codes below their corresponding videos.

2:24-2:32

It was a little inside joke and you can tell Graser knew because of the way he chortled afterward.

23:16-23:32

The way Graser avoids awkwardness from her calling him "cute" by asking her how many diamonds she found....

13:49

  Bee: You guys need to stop flirting together.

 Graser: WHAT?!!! Goes back to talking to Stacy casually

 Me: Oh Graser as if it wasn't obvious ;) even Bee knows....  

It must of been their excessive playfulness that got Bee to think this. She even hinted at something related to this in Graser's ex meets ex video.

16:32-18:34

S(in a surprised sweet voice): Oh! GrasEr! Graser, I don't understand. Why are you being this NiCe to me?

G: Cause I didn't want to force you back down; that's just brutal. I won't do that.

S: Oh my gosh...--but see, now if I win everyone is going to say it's cause Graser gave me the lapis....

G: I didn't only give you the lapis. Chortles a bit

S: You gave me--

G(suspiciously): You'll find out soon.

S: What?

G(reassuringly): You'll find out soon.

S: You gave me something else, too?

G: Chortles Maybe teehee

S: That would be--

G(surprised by his own actions): I'm feeling generous today. You've got to record with me more at night--I just feel more generous at night.

S(pretending to be disappointed): You didn't get me a bunny.

G: Nah, I didn't get you a bunny--I feel so nice.

S(bewildered): Wha--You gave me the iron boots! What are you...? Graser? 

G(in a negateful voice): No, I didn't.

G(registering what just happened): Oh! That's your side?!

S: chortled laughter

G: No. Are you serious?

G: No-no, you've got to switch. I've got to switch that.

S: What are you talking about? This is my head so this is my side.