BEING A BIT TOO OBVIOUS NOW

0:15

G: I don't know how much I'm in love anymore with the "RobotHater", I don't know, I don't--

S: Good,  I'm a robot hater.

G: bursts into laughter Stacy, why??!!! Why must you hate robots? That sucks.

S: Who doesn't?

G: Fake cries

Nathan: Graser, if it makes you feel better, you're OKAY.

G: Yay...!

S: Graser, you should do a nickname....! Cause everyone's going to vote for you now....

G: O- KAY, fine. 

. . . 

G: We're not-- we're not-- we don't hate each other for once! Stacy, this is awesome, right?

Nathan: laughs

S: This is going to be interesting.

G: Alright, we'll see. Well, at leaat Nathan loves me, so that's good.

Nathan: Ehhhh... debatable

SO LET"S JUST TALK ABOUT LOVE AND HATE FOR THE INTRO, NOW, WHY DON'T WE?

NOTHING ODD ABOUT THAT. ALSO PRETENDING TO HATE, STACY? REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY?

13:46

S: This is like your arm... reaching out to save someone.

G: Airy laughing somewhat quietly Okay, and I'm saving like what? You or something...? Someone who is in like desperate need of saving.

S: I'll have you save a kitten.

G(let down): A kitten, okay....

Nathan: hahe You don't sound very happy about that, Graser....

G(trying to act casual not realizing it's just making it worse): HAHAHAHAHAHA 

S: --animals, where's the kitten?

Nathan: She's like 'I'll have you save a kitten' (and you respond with): 'A kitten-- a kitten, okay'. :c

S: Stacy laughs softly, almost unnoticeably, she's listening.

G: I love how you caught on  to that.

S: (pretending she doesn't know as if she weren't still laughing about it through her sentence): Wha-- at...? 

G(trying to be casual to avoid it becoming awkward but obviousily backfiring): No, cause you said that and I sounded not as happy about it, and Nathan commented about it, and  it was pretty funny.

S: Okay, fine. You can save a... a kitten-- you're going to save a-- a- a- a rabbit.

G; "A rabbit', good....

16:18

G(in disbelief): Oh-- you already placed 20 particles?!

S: Yeah... I got a little carried away....

G: Oh my goodness....

S: I don't know if you can take them off either.

Nathan: You can't

G: You can't; it's over.

S(apologetically): Sorry Graser... 

G(disappointed father character): I can't believe you Stacy. Why would you do that?

S: I ruined it....

G: Tehehhhe You ruin everything!-- No, I'm kidding!~

S: fake cries

Nathan: Graser, you made her cry!

Nathan: He doesn't care!

S: That's skiwampus....