Stacy Sets Up Graser into Getting a Puppy

21:28

She struggles to make up a background story for one of her three dogs. In the end she ends up making Graser inevitably the recipient of Bolt. 

An excerpt from the journal: '"[Someone who] won't smother him and is somewhat cold. Perhaps a robot', Ha ha ha, it's Graser's dog! I just found a dog for Graser. Inhale, uh, let's go ahead and sign this".

15:32 (Talking about her secret conjoined business project with Parker that will involve dogs)

S: However, Graser, as long as one of the dogs doesn't run away, there's a dog there with your name on it.

G: That's what I'm talking abou-- is it cause I gave you these nametags for a deal, Stacy?

S: No... but let's say it was.

G: OK. Cool.

S: tries to cover chuckle (but fails miserably)

G: Hopefully it's nothing bad that's why my name is on a dog.

_-_--_-----_-----_____---_-_--------_--__-__--__-----_---_------__---__--_-------_----___------__-_---___--

" No... but let's say it was".~Stacysays

I find it interesting and peculiar that she says that. From her video we clearly can tell that when she couldn't think of a story for Bolt's (the dog) life she thought of Graser when she could have thought of anyone else on the Cube to be the owner. Even though the idea may have come from "nuts and bolts" and robots and all but it's still cute that she kept it that way.

"Let's say it was because I don't want to say the real reason why I got you a dog" is basically what she implies.

__---____--___-_____-----___-_-________-------_-----___---------_---__-__----_---____--____--____--

15:55-16:20

G: I am now looking at about almost 3 stacks of gold blocks in my name, Stacy.

G: And I've got more smelting in the furnaces over at Devon's Mines that I've got to go pick up now . So that'll be pretty cool.

G: I am getting rich, I'm getting rich, like Bill Gates. WooHoooHoohoo

S(sarcastically): You're very humble, Graser. That's one of the things I admire most about you.

_---___-----__------_-----_------______--_----_--___-_----_----_---__-_____----_-___---________------_-

She was being sarcastic but needless to say it still hints at the fact that she actually had admiration toward him. I mean, it's not hard to believe because he is charismatic and lovable, plus Stacy was pretty new to vanilla minecraft so Graser's instructive solo commentary during his Cube intros must have been very useful to her. It's almost as if her second sentence was revealing a half truth that she looks up to him. Just listen to how she says it.