I CAN'T FIND THE VIDEOS ANYMORE, HELP.

16:06

Just a little slip. I guess I'm trying to show you guys that season 1 cube guys knew about the ship and possibly even teased Graser or Stacy about it (most likely Graser cause he's usually the one to get picked on the most).

2. Straub randomly mentions Gracy while restocking his Futuristic Shop. And here's the video [I FINALLY FOUND IT, YEAH!].

-Straub's might have been during a live stream near the end, ep. 101, 111, 117, 107, 147, 137, or 127 or some other 3-digit number with a 1, 4, or 7.- 

At exactly 24:14 "There's Graser and Stacy. GRaCY.

3. In season 2, next to the castle, when bee and straub were talking to Graser he teased that "Straubee" was perfect because of how well their names go together. Straub then teased saying he could do the same with one of his ships and Graser said "no-no-no" and skipped right to the point of the clip, possibly trying to rid of the awkwardness quicker.

This was just meant to show that some cube members even tease about the ship or know of it to some extent. 

I'll continue updating this chapter but will publish this again for any of you who have been bothered by the lack of graciness (since it's been almost 2 months since I last published anything).