Part 32: The Broken Promise

Well, I DID say that the story may contain violence and sexual themes so don't blame me if I'm  writing what it is at the end of this chapter...

~Author

It was days later when the Trio returned and Evelynn misses her lover so dearly and went out looking for him. "Hey girls!" Evelynn asked Shiela and the others. "Oh, hi Evelynn! What can we do for you today?" the girls asked. "Have you seen Jim? He's really not showing up around lately." she asked them. "Oh wait!" Janna said.

"I think I saw him earlier. He said that he was doing something." she added. "Did he tell you anything after that?" Evelynn asked. "He told me not to tell you where he will be going. I do think he's mad at you." Janna replied. "Thanks, Janna." Evelynn said and left them. "Mad at me? Why is he mad at me?" Evelynn asked herself.

She then saw Jim across the hall carrying blueprints of some stuff and was in a hurry. "Hon!" Evelynn called but when Jim saw her, he only shooks his head and left her. "What's wrong with him?" Evelynn asked herself again. "He haven't been like this before..." she added. The next day, he saw him again right across the hall and as usual, carrying blueprints.

"Hon, we need to talk." Evelynn called out. But Jim was really mad at Evelynn making her to transform into Krystal and chases him.

When she catches up to him, she lashed out her lasher and wraps him up, making him unable to move

When she catches up to him, she lashed out her lasher and wraps him up, making him unable to move. "Can't you see I'm busy with something?" Jim said and angrily unbinds her lashers and picks his stuff. "I just want to talk, hon..." Evelynn said but Jim as already on his way. Evelynn sat on the floor and tears run down on her face. "I haven't done anything wrong to make him be like this." Evelynn said.

She then went on the the royal dining hall to eat her breakfast. Still sad and confused, Evelynn told herself to calm down and maybe Jim was on a hurry and was disturbed by her. The day, Evelynn never saw Jim making her to be sad. She remembered what happened yesterday and that must be the reason he's not around.

She then went on her way to Jim's room and found out that his room was open. She then went inside and was obviously known what's inside his room. "Well, Jim is still the same as always. Messy and a lot of stuff in his room." Evelynn sighed. She then went on the table and noticed a displayed blueprint of a ship. The blueprint's name was Project Draco Meteor.

"Draco Meteor?" Evelynn said when she heard Jim went inside his room. Thankfully, she transformed into Krystal and hides invisibly.

Jim went back to get some stuff he want and then went outside

Jim went back to get some stuff he want and then went outside. Evelynn then came out and remembered her promise, or their promise to each other. 

"If this battle will end, hon. What will you do next?" Evelynn asked. "Well, I'm done exploring the world. So next stop, I will explore the galaxy. Who knows how far it is to go." Jim replied. "I want to go wherever you want to go, hon. So I will make a vow to help you build a nice ship for us to use in our exploration." Evelynn said. "I'll hold on to your vow, Andrea. I'll also promise to protect you when we start our trip." Jim said.

"Now I know why he's mad at me." Evelynn said and cried. "I broke my promise to him and now, I must make amends with him for not being there for him in 25 years." she added. Evelynn stood up and went after him. After asking many people of where did he go, Evelynn found him on the woods fighting a monster. "Do you always have to ruin my day?!" Jim said and fights the monster. Even though he changed into Kyurem form, he's barely able to win against it.

"Shadow Force!" Evelynn shouted her ult and gazed upon the monster, she then blinked to Jim's location. "Are you okay, honey?" Evelynn asked him. "I'm fine. Look I-" Jim paused as Evelynn's pointing finger touches his lips. "I know that this was all my fault. Now I have to make it up to you." Evelynn said and stood up. She lands a final blow at the monster and was destroyed instantly.

Evelynn helped Jim up and returned to The Sanctuary. That night in the bedroom, Evelynn was bandaging Jim wounds. "Well then, what will you do now that you know your own fault, Andrea?" Jim asked Evelynn. "Well then," She placed Jim on the bed as she looked at him seductively. Evelynn was already on her Masquerade Form when it happened.

 Evelynn was already on her Masquerade Form when it happened

"Resist me no longer. Because I'm going to make up to you, by giving you enough pleasure for tonight." Evelynn said as she undress him. "Love me... Make me feel..." Evelynn said as she caressed him. "Uh-huh-uh!" Evelynn shouted as Jim touched her breast. Although her cry was the cry of pain, soon they began to change in tone . "That's it! Yes... YES!" Evelynn moans every thrust that Jim made for her. "AHHHHHH!!!" Evelynn finally screams her climax as Jim made one final yet very strong thrust at her pussy.

Her lashers formed a heart shaped and was glowing in pink after that final thrust. "It feels so good!..." Evelynn moans again and moans weakly. "No... Don't... Stop... P-please... No... No more..." Evelynn said as they finished their intercourse. "You always was a man to do satisfy me the most, hon." Evelynn said as she lulls her lover to sleep and her virginity returned. It's only natural for the Trio to have that one.

That wasn't the first time that Evelynn and her lover done that. They have done it many times, so it's only normal for that to do that sometimes. She then went to sleep at Jim's side, hugging him close.