5- Unfair

Hello it's me how did this book get 100 views in a week??? Like wts even my other book doesn't progress that fast! TT-TT anyways thanks!!

Jaebum POV
I called Yugyeom when I was on my way to the airport, "Gyeom!" I exclaimed happily, happy to get away from my Father.

~FlashBack~
"You Freak Of Nature!" He screamed as I felt tears fall down my cheeks and I trudged back to my room.

"I've had enough of this! JaeBum and I are going to America! You're gonna have to calm down here before you hurt your own Son again!" I heard the high pitched shouting of my Mother.
~end of flashback~

When on the phone with Yugyeom, I spotted a boy from the corner of my eye, he was stunning. He had pale skin which contrasted deeply with his dark hair which was combed neatly, and dark brown eyes which seemed to hold many things, whenever he smiled, his eyes would turn into crescent like shapes and it would seem like the room lit up brighter when he smiled. I snapped out of my thoughts, I had a soulmate! What was I thinking?

The mystery boy left the screen and some time after that, words formed on my skin at my shoulder "I found you..."

The boy came back but this time with Long sleeves, he muttered quietly, "It's cold, who forgot to turn on the heater?"

Another boy who was very muscular said, "Jyeong-ie it's summer."

"My name isn't Jyeong." (Jin-Young if said quickly sounds like Jyeong)

"Shhhhh~"

The mystery boy smiled brightly and it brought me goosebumps. "Well my flight is in a good half and hour so I've gotta go, bye Yugyeom!" I greeted and turned off my phone, taking out a marker.

I wrote right next to the words, "isn't that unfair?"

"No it's not! Maybe you've seen me before, Seoul isn't that big."

"Maybe I don't live in seoul."

"You what."

"Just kidding."

"What's your name."

"Jaebum. Yours?"

"JinYoung, but my friends call me Jyeong for some reason." He has the same nickname as the guy just now oh no.

"Well I gotta go, bye!"
~End Chapter~
When I first wrote this chapter it was at 100 views, now it's at 174 like wot thank you so much!!