10 - Scars

JaeBum POV
I ran to the living room, to see my Mother crying with her hand over her mouth as her eyes were glued to the television screen.

"Mom what happ—" I was interrupted by the booming voice of the reporter.

"An earthquake has hit Seoul and it is one of the worse ones it has experienced yet. Some buildings have collapsed, some have shown serious damage, there are many people who are injured, none dead yet," The reporter announced. He was standing near a building which was semi-collapsed.

(A/N: I'm not cursing Seoul Nor am entirely sure this could happen. Please don't scientifically prove me wrong, tyvm.)

I saw a group of people carrying someone in a stretcher, the arm of the person was revealed when the fabric was pulled down.

What scared me the most is that, that arm is completely identical to my left arm, from the giant jagged scar to the wording on it. That's when I saw it, I saw the thing that confirmed my suspicions and my greatest fear.

I saw words on the persons arm saying, "Are you Alright JinYoungie?" I felt fear crawl up my throat as I realised that that was my JinYoung.

My JinYoung was hurt. I was shocked beyond words and could feel my entire body going numb.

"Mom, I think we should go back to Seoul..."

Wait for me JinYoung.

JinYoung POV
All I remembered was that, right after Jaebum texted me, I had fallen asleep. It was peaceful until I felt the ground shaking. Everything was moving, including the bed that I was asleep on.

Considering the the fact that the earthquakes in Korea were usually very minor, I stood up from the bed to get Everyone out of the building.

I walked from room to room, finally almost everyone was out, but Yugyeom, I couldn't find him anywhere.

Bambam tried to stop me from going back inside the building but I shrugged it off and went back.

Suddenly everything was shaking harder, and it was nearly impossible to keep balance. But I kept walking.

I heard the sound of breaking as I looked over my head, big rubble were coming straight for my head. My eyes widened as my head barely avoided it, but it trapped my legs. I fell down, bruises and scars forming on my body.

I hit my head against the floorboard hardly, causing my vision to haze. This stupid old Apartment, cheap but old, probably not built for this kind of pressure.

I felt a stinging pain in my left arm as something scratched along it. I saw the words, "are you alright JinYoungie?" Right next to it. I let out a small breath and let the darkness take over my sight as I heard Jaebum's voice, saying "wait for me JinYoung." Come quickly Jaebum it hurts... everything hurts...

~End Of Chapter~