18 - Missing

Hello!! Hi this is Ada!! I've dropped by to say that sadly, this book is coming to an end soon!! Oh no ;-; I'm planning to end it on Chapter 20 but don't worry!! You'll hear more from your beloved characters from this book!! :))

JinYoung POV
I laid quietly on the bed as Jaebum (A/N:Im dropping the formalities I'm not- dOES YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO WRITE Hyung after every fuxking name)-Hyung had his head on my chest. The television noise playing in the background.

"Now that I think about it, Jaebum-Hyung didn't you have a cat named Nora?"I Question the man on top of me.

"Yep, she's definitely still alive. I mean I left her in Auntie Kim's care so she's fine."

At those words, the door to the spacious hotel room opened.

"Yah Kim Yugyeom, knock before entering the room- ," Jaebum-Hyung chided, but he stopped mid sentence when he saw the furry creature in his arms.

"My mom dropped by to hand her over when she heard the news you were back," he shrugged nonchalantly, "apparently I found out that pets, for some fucked up-"

"Kim Yugyeom Language." I warned with a glare.

"Reason pets were allowed in this hotel. I thought since YoungJae's parents owned this hotel, pets, especially cats, wouldn't be allowed." He explained as the small cat jumped from his arms ran across the room and onto Jaebum's lap.

Yugyeom closed the door and left us alone.

I took a closer look at the small creature.

It had Long white fur with brown markings on its nose, legs and tail.

"So this is the cat that caused people to think I self-harmed," I thought out loud.

"Wait what? JiNYOUNG YOU SELF HARMED?" Jaebum hyung raised his voice in confusion.

"What no! Whenever your cat scratched your wrist, the scratch would appear on my wrist and since your cat probably thought your arms were scratching posts I always had to walk around in Long sleeves," I explained.

Jaebum hyung sighed in relief, "I would die if I found out you self harmed, you are beautiful y'know."

"I am aware," I smiled, causing Jaebum to give a chuckle.

"Oh shit!" I cursed, getting up from the bed and causing Jaebum's head to fall.

"What?"

"My exam papers."

"Didn't you leave them in the old apartment?"

"tHATS THE POINT!"

"It'll Be fine! Did you even pass?"

"No."

"Oh welp."

I feigned annoyance and hit him on the chest.

"I need to pee."

"Then go and pee!" I laughed at my boyfriend's cuteness as he left the room.

"Breaking News: A man on the street has arrested by the police after he attacked a group of people. He was identified as Im MinJun who has been suffering from Anti-Social Personality Disorder."

Jaebum-hyung came back from the toilet to see his Father getting arrested by a bunch of policemen.

Hyung's eyes welled up, as tears started falling from his eyes.

"He was abusive and an asshole. Why am I crying? There weren't really many fond memories I have as a kid with him."

"I think it's just a reaction from our body. No matter what he has raised you and I think that's all that matters to your brain. Also probably your brain is remembering what small fond memories you had with him."

"Wasn't he just doing the best for me?"

I walked over to him and placed my arms around his sobbing form.

"Did you know your Father had Anti-Social Personality Disorder?"

"I mean we kinda knew because when he went to the doctor to get himself checked he his a piece of paper from mom and me. Mom found it and told me."

A few knocks on the door.

"Come in."

"Hyung! Do you know where YoungJae has been? I thought it was just that Ada forgot to write him in but I haven't seen him at all since the Hospital Scene," Yugyeom asked as his head peeked through the door.

My eyes widened, where the fuck was Choi YoungJae? Also who the fuck was Ada?

~End Of Chapter!!~
Thank you so much for supporting my book you guys!! I'm tearing up y'all. Anywho as I said this book is coming to an end soon. But fear not dear children for there will be one last chapter and a Christmas special and an epilogue. I'm sorry that I had to end Jaebum's father's life like that. We all know that he would beat up JinYoung as soon as he saw the two of them. Also no the YoungJae missing part is not a cover up of me forgetting him. He's my ultimate bias for fucks sake!!