17 - Mad pt.1 (TW)

JinYoung POV
"Jaebum-Hyung, are you hungry? I'll go buy us some snacks," I smiled at him, he seems really tired. He nodded vigorously.

I brushed the hair out of his face as I left through the door, down the corridor and through the lobby.

As I neared the convenience store, which wasn't that far honestly, I saw man fall down. I quickly ran to his side and held out my hand.

When I helped the man stand up, I realised that he was stinking drunk and unconsciously moved away from him.

He gave me creepy smile before asking for my name. I answered politely, when suddenly I heard the familiar shouts of Jaebum.

"What do you want to do to JinYoung!" He exclaimed, blocking me from the man.

Jaebum grabbed my hand.

"Let's go Jinyoungie," he dragged me away, " did he hurt you anywhere?" He asked, concerned.

"No, I'm fine he was a little we-" I got interrupted by a sharp pain in my ankle area. I stumbled but Jaebum-Hyung's arms wrapped around my waist. He gave me a small chuckle before bending his knees slightly and patting his back. I got on him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Aren't I heavy?"

"Way too light in my opinion," He grinned until the corners of his mouth reached his eyes, but his face was a little too stiff for my liking.

"Stop with that shit eating grin," I gently smacked his shoulder.

He cradled his shoulder, feigning pain, "Ouch. At least I eat something, do you?"

"For your information yes, yes I do, isn't McDonalds delicious." He gave a small smile before turning away and walking to the convenience store in silence. Why is he acting this way?

JaeBum POV
I'm going to be honest, I'm still mad. Obviously I'm going to be mad. JinYoung was with him. Anyone could see how JinYoung wanted to leave.

So that's how he wants to play? By taking away things that give my life a meaning? First he barely liked my choice to pursue art. Second what was he doing with JinYoung?

(A/N: JaeBum huny, calm down he won't do anything to JinYoung at least not yet)

~Flashback~

My Father was home, stinking drunk.

"Dad! You're home! I'm with YoungJae today, we're just going to play in my room." I smiled cheerily.

He gave me a look that clearly showed disgust. What could he be thinking? I was 13 at that time.

"Fine, now scram," He slurred.

YoungJae and I ran into my room.

~a few minutes later~

"Jaebum! I'm hungry! Can we eat the noodles you brought earlier?"

"Sure!"

Slurping sounds penetrated the silence, loud enough for someone in the living room to hear.

Soon booming footsteps could be heard, the door bursted open, a fuming Father was frozen screaming. "What the fuck do you think you're doing? Kissing?"

He froze when he realised that we were just eating noodles.

"Get Out Yoo YoungJae! I don't ever want you to see my Son ever again!"

~End Of Part One~