14 - Connection

YoungJae POV
I walked through the door of the hospital room that JinYoung Hyung was being held at. A piercing pain cut through my chest as I felt it hard to breathe. I tripped over the air and my hand caught the chair next to me.

I steadied myself as I let my face fade into a neutral expression. I walked through the door stiffly, trying not to give away the constant pain I'm feeling.

I had walked past BamBam, who was crying with his head in his hands, JinYoung-Hyung's Mother was sitting on the bench as well, looking at BamBam with pity.

I announced to them that JinYoung-Hyung was alright but he had to stay in the hospital for longer. I saw Jaebummie-Hyung let out a sigh of release.

I bowed and greeted him before leaving, the pain had become unbearable. You see, I'm not like the "Others" me and my soulmate don't have the so called "shared-skin" or "soul-marks", instead we feel each other's feelings. It's rare as usually soulmates are connected through the body, but we're connected through our senses and spirit-ish.

As I walked through the hospital halls with my hand over my chest, I managed to glimpse through a window. A small girl with slightly tanned skin and a mop of messy black hair was laying on a hospital bed. She had tubes connected to her body and I saw her sigh in sadness as she placed a hand over her chest and closed her eyes. I felt the pain in my chest spike significantly.

I blinked and walked away, trying to forget about the girl. I mean she was just a girl, a normal typical girl. Why was she so special? I just couldn't stop thinking about the girl. As I exited the building, I noticed that the pain lessened. I walked to a park which wasn't near the hospital and sat near a tree, enjoying the peace and quiet. I suddenly heard a loud thump and pain in my chest increased by a tens fold. I looked up from the grass to see a familiar mop of messy black hair.

We both gasped at the same time , "Shouldn't you be at the hospital? Why do I feel so much pain around you?"

"Aren't you the guy who was looking at me through the window just now? And why don't I feel pain around you?"

"Who are you," we muttered in unison.
~End Of Chapter~
This was like 10 words longer oops. I'm sorry but this won't get answered in this book, unless I decide to not make a second book then yea! This book isn't ending soon, just wanted to explain some things from the last chapter