15 - My Father

Jae Bum POV
JinYoung has been discharged from the hospital which meant that I can't stay at the hospital all night any longer.

I needed to go home.

Mother stubbornly refused to leave the hotel she was currently staying at, and I quote, "I'm not going back to an abusive asshole."

Third Person POV
Jaebum pushed open the door quietly. The pungent stench of beer and alcohol greeted him the moment he opened the door.

The usually pristine clean house was a mess, shards of broken bottles and dark stains were left on the floor and carpet. Jaebum shuddered as he felt the urge to clean it all up.

The smell grew stronger and the broken bottles more frequent as Jaebum neared the living room.

What he saw widened his eyes. His Father was wearing a shirt with evident stains on his clothes, dark circles under his eyes, his eyes were bloodshot red. In his hand was a half empty bottle. There was a puddle of yellow-ish liquid beneath the couch he was laying on.

As his Father caught Jaebum in the corner of his eye. He slurred drunkenly, "Ah, Guess who came crawling back to his Father, did you find a woman to replace that *spit* so called soulmate of yours..."

"Dad, please stop with these homophobic comments. It's rude and I don't agree to them at all," Jaebum raised his voice slightly.

"I am your Father, you DO NOT raise your voice at me! You Piece Of shit," His Father shouted, throwing the bottle in his hand at Jaebum.

Jaebum barely dodged it as he retorted, "Maybe I would stop if you stop with all the homophobic bull shit!"

"I raised a boy, you should love a girl. Do I make myself clear? As I said listen to me you freak. I am your Father and you will do as I say."

"If you're gonna be like this, I might as well not be your Son, and you not my Father!" Jaebum shouted as he ran out of the house and slammed the door shut, the sound resonating throughout the house.

As Jaebum left, for a split second, a face of regret washed over his Father.

~End Of Chapter~