16 pt.2 - Regrets (TW)

A/N: Before I start, I do not hate gays. They're awesome!! Be you kids, don't let anyone tell you what you can and can't be. I'm just telling this man's story and I'm not trying to make you sympathise with a child abuser because that's messed up and everyone hates them. Anyways, let's go!! Also can I give Jaebum's Dad a name because I don't know his name. Let's call him Im MinJun (the most common Korean name for a few years)

Im MinJun POV
As I walked down the streets, hands balled in my pockets and vision tainted red.

The yellow light of the street lamps flickered, giving off a scary feel. My Son just disowned me. My own flesh and blood just disowned me, his Father, for a stupid boy.

I spit onto the ground.

Maybe I was in the wrong, impossible. I've been through more than him, been through worse than him. He should've listened to me.

~Flashbacks~
I was young, no older than 10 years of age.

"Mom! What are they doing?" I asked as I pointed to the group of people holding signs with words that I couldn't understand at that time. Now I had learnt that it was a riot. A riot for Gay people.

I let go of my mother's hand as I ran towards the group. As I neared them I looked up and opened my eyes in curiosity, "What are you doing?" I asked.

The guy looked at me with disgust, he cursed at me, "Don't get in my way little boy, scram."

(A/N: probably has never happened before)

He nudged me to the side with his elbow, causing me to lose my balance. I fell butt hard on the ground. My arms were scratched by the rough cement as my Mother flew to my side.

From then on I feared those people. The fear turned into anger and resentment as time flew past.

Up until this point.

-Time Skip a Few Years-

Jaebum was 15 when he became friends with this "Yoo YoungJae" they hung out every second they could. One day I caught the two of them hugging.

Of course I knew that hugging was harmless, but a voice in my head nagged at me. I snapped.

"Jaebum why were you hugging YoungJae?"

"Huh? There's nothing wrong with hugging people?"

"Of course not, but are you gay?"

"Father of course not. What's the matter with your stupid hate for them anyways?" He chuckled.

I snapped. How dare he question me. I'm older and more experienced than him.

I grabbed him by his hair and pulled him towards me. I slapped my palms against his face.

"Are you questioning me?" I sneered as my hand came in contact with his skin, watching as purplish red bruises formed on his tanned skin.

"Huh? Answer me!" I shouted, as I pushed him onto his bed and I cursed at him.

No Father! Please stop!" He begged to me.

I have one more look at him before slamming the door shut in his face, nearly missing the tears streaming down his bruised face.

~Time Skip~

As I was walking I tripped over a rock, I must be more drunk than I thought. When I collided with the ground, I saw a young man infront of me, his arm outstretched towards me.

As he helped me up, he smiled and said, "Sir please be careful next time, you might get seriously hurt."

"Thank you young man, I will keep that in mind. What's your name?" I replied.

"Park JinYoung Sir," he smiled.

~End Of Chapter!!~