13 - Touch

Not that type of "Touch" eww this book is probably never gonna become mature tyvm. I was listening to "Touch" by Little Mix While writing this. I suggest you read it while listening to it, it might help you understand this chapter better :)) ENJOY!!

JinYoung POV
When I saw him enter the room. My heart started ramming against my rib cage. It seemed like there were only the two of us in the room. Butterflies were in my stomach and my face unintentionally formed a smile. I've never felt this way before.

All those stories on the web about meeting your soulmate for the first time seemed like bullshit at first, but now I see that it's not. This had felt completely different to times I had dated around. It felt different and strange yet the same and familiar at the same time.

"Hello JinYoung-ah," Jaebum said, a smile forming in his features.

I opened my mouth to say something, but Yugyeom quickly gave me a quick glance telling me to save my voice.

I sighed, running my hands through my hair. His hands held my waist carefully as he helped me sit up. Sparks stinging pleasantly wherever his fingers had brushed across.

I heard the click of the door opening, informing me that there was someone entering the room. Heads were turned towards the source of sound. What a mood ruiner.

YoungJae entered the room, wearing a poker face. However if you looked closer you could see pain in his eyes.

"Hyung, the Doctor said that you have to let your leg rest for a bit so you have to stay in the hospital for a little more," he announced softly, somehow his voice seemed laced with venom.

He glanced shortly at Jaebum and bowed saying, "Hello Hyung." Before exiting the room, leaving us confused and pondering about YoungJae's unusually cold demeanour.

~End Of Chapter~
Sorry for the extremely short chapter!! I promise the next one will be longer :) I've just been busy!!