The Game Called Life

Ellie's P.O.V.

I got out of my bed and I walked into the bathroom.

I put my hair up in a ponytail, I put on my favourite pair of skinny jeans, a pink t-shirt with blue lines and red vans.

Cameron wanted to meet in the pool area. I walked out of the bathroom and I saw Katie and Nash.

"Did you guys brake up?" I asked them

"Yea we did but we are here to tell you how to play this game" Katie told me.

"What game?" I asked, what game could they be talking about?

"It's called Life" Nash told me

"Just come with us" Katie said.

We started to walk down and I saw Cameron. He was holding a little box.

I walked over to him and I hugged him

"What's this?" I asked sweetly

"This is for you, it's a beautiful necklace for a beautiful girl" Cameron told her and he kissed her.

"I love you Ellie" Cameron said

"I love you to" I said and he pick me up. We walked out to go on a date.

Katie's P.O.V.

I miss Nash so much I don't think he miss me but I don't know, I need to find out.

All of the magcon boys and my friends walked away. Nash was about to walk away, then I grab his hand and he looked at me then I let go

"Hey Nash can I talk to you?" I said sweetly

"Ya what's up" he said with a cute smile

"So my dad left town and he's not watching me anymore so if you want to get back together but only if you want to" I told Nash and he just looked at me with a smile

"Ya I would love to but let's just keep it between you and me so it doesn't get out" Nash told me. Then he hugged me.

I so happy, Nash and I are back tougher. We just can't tell anyone but I guess that's ok. We walked to my room and I saw Alison sitting on the bed.

"Hey Alison what's up?" I asked and she got up and she started to walk out of the room. Nash looked at me.

"I don't know" I said

"Well good luck" Nash said.

I walked out of my room

I saw Alison walking with this girl and I think it's Chloe's friend Tiff.

Tiff was wearing blue vans, a black t-shirt and blue jeans. They were just talking

"So how's are you going to get Cat a girlfriend?" Tiff asked her

"No I don't know yet, but she is not going to babysit for much longer, they can go back home" Alison said.

Why wouldn't Cat babysit for much longer, she's our only hope to watch David and Josh.

Nash's P.O.V.

I was looking for Katie.

Then I walked in the lobby and I find her. I ran up to her.