Chapter #4 Fallen

NICK (;_;)

   My eyes opened to a new day and I had slept with a smile on my face the whole night. My stomach hurt tremendously though. I don't know if it was because I was sick or just in love. I stayed in bed most of the day playing scenarios in my head with Lucas. What if he really likes me and comes to my house thinking I'm sick! What if he's worried? Maybe he'll come see me...

    I finally rolled out of bed and made myself a sandwich. Out of the kitchen window, I saw someone out on my lawn. I peeked through the drapes and I saw familiar dirty blonde hair. It was Lucas! I ran outside overjoyed. He actually came! 

   "What are you doing here?" I asked him. I was so happy. Lucas came to my house. He looked up at me and whispered 

   "I...I don't know..." What did he mean he didn't know? I should invite him inside right? I ran down the three steps to him. I took his hand to lead him inside. I mean, we were kind of lovers now right? He pulled his hand away with such force I almost fell towards him. What? Didn't he come here to see me? He ran off in the opposite direction of his house. I was so confused. I didn't understand what was going on. I dropped to my knees and sat there on the sidewalk and sulked. I thought.... He liked me... I guess not. I touched my cheek which was wet with tears. I was crying? Oh... I guess I hadn't realized it... I really have fallen for Lucas, but I had no one to catch me.

☆whoop, that was short. But oh well. so anyways, this story kind of started out as a fanfiction about these guys who I know. I won't say their names for privacy reasons but I thought they would be cute and now, Nick and Lucas are their own characters and I don't even think of them as the original guys I based them off of :) ☆