Chapter #25 Getting Off Track

LUCAS

   This night another dream disturbed my sleep. A hand caressed my cheek and lips brushed against mine. My eyes were closed and when they opened Nick was who I saw. His kisses trailed down my neck and to the collar of my shirt. His fingers were hot as they ran up my body, sliding off my shirt. He sucked at my chest and a little moan escaped from my lips. Wait... I'm the bottom? I pushed him away and shoved him down in front of me. We were on a bed. My bed. My room. I ripped his shirt off and bit at his neck. His hands tangled my hair as his hips moved hungrily. I grinded against him feeling everything getting hotter. Nick wrapped his legs around me and licked the inside of my mouth. I pushed him down and unbuckled his belt. Pulling his pants down I felt eager to put it in. He rubbed himself as I got undressed the rest of the way. I held his legs up and positioned myself...

   "Lucas wait!" Nick yelled suddenly. I looked up at him.

   "What is it?" I was hot and bothered and wanted to get on with it.

   "Do you love me?" The question echoed throughout the room. It pounded in my head. I fell back and held hands over my ears.

   I awakened with a gasp for air. I sat up and clasped my chest. My heart was pounding. I had a headache and sweat dripped from my nose. I fell back and looked at my alarm clock, four in the morning. 

   I got up and got in the shower. I turned the water cold. It felt good since everything was burning. My hand slid up and down my body. I could still feel him touching me... I needed to stop thinking about Nick. This is getting bad. This... isn't normal. I should not be having wet dreams about my best friend.  I really need to go out with Natalie.  I need to get my mind off of Nick.

   I dried off and put some clothes on. I had time to eat breakfast so I ate. I sat on the couch and stared at the wall. I wonder if Nick has ever dreamt about me like that... I shook my head and yelled into my hands.

   School was boring until science.

   "I can't wait for our date." Natalie whispered to me. I looked over at her and smiled,

   "Yeah, me either." I really needed to stop thinking about Nick. I took Natalie's hand in mine. She was a little startled but squeezed my hand in hers. It didn't feel like anything changed. My heart didn't speed up, my face didn't feel hot. Well, I'm only holding her hand after all. I've held a lot of girls' hands and didn't feel embarassed. It's normal. Right? I pushed thoughts of Nick away before they flooded my mind. I wasn't even about to admit that Nick even touching my hand made my heart jump more than this. I rubbed Natalie's hand. I stole a glance at her. She was super pretty. Why wasn't I nervous?

☆stop Lucas, u gey☆