1

LaTasha
"Yes baby! Go deeper! Shit!" I moaned as he continued to long stroke me from behind. Bent over on my California King sized bed. His left hand on my waist, holding me in place. His right hand gripped and slapped my ass as he pounded into my pussy. "Wifey is calling." His phone chirped but he ignored it as he continued to bring us to climax. "Shit girl." He huffed after cumming and collapsed on the bed. I smiled and pulled an already rolled blunt out of my nightstand drawer. "Yeah babe? Oh yeah I was running errands, I'll be home soon." I pulled from my loud and watched him while he talked on the phone. "I love you too baby" he said ending the call and reaching for his pants. "Money on the dresser. $550." I said taking another hit of my blunt, looking amused. Nigga got a whole wife and cheating. Out here paying for pussy at that. "If you wasn't fine as fuck, I wouldn't give you nothing." He mumbled. I bet he put that money on that dresser though. Throwing on my house robe, I got up to walk him to the door. "Nice doing business." I smiled as he unlocked his car and got in. He said some shit under his breath as he got in that car. I don't give a fuck, I got my money though. I walked back to my room and stood in front of my full body mirror. Caramel skin, big ass and small waist. Yes it's fake, but it's mine because I paid for it. With the help of my kitty kat down there, I can get anything I want. I reached up and touched my Halle Berry pixie cut and realized I wanted to add some red highlights in there. Grabbing my money off the oak wooden dresser, I counted it to see if it was the amount he owed me. Better had been. I stared around my room and acknowledged everything I fucked so hard for. My 50 inch flat screen, my big comfy bed, my carpet flown in from Belgian. My room was my office. Sometimes, my kitchen if my customer was into it. I have a 100% satisfaction rate. I don't care what people say about me because I make my own money and I spend it how I like. I don't have to bust my ass in an office or restaurant.. hotel..whatever. I just have to bust this ass wide open and I don't mind doing it. Vacations on the regular, foreign whips. I got it made and that's why these hoes are really mad. My iPhone ringing broke my concentration. "Bitch what you doing?" My girl Chelsea FaceTimed me. I put the camera on my body so she could see I was naked. "Oh you working? My bad" "no girl he just left. What's good Chels?" I asked going in my bathroom to run water for a bath. "I was gonna see if you wanted to go out tonight?" "Hell yeah!" I can afford to go have some fun, after all I did work hard today. "Alright Alisha is coming so be nice." She said making me scrunch my face up. I fucked Alisha's man last year and she still salty. But I made their marriage stronger so she should really thank me. "Man well tell that hoe don't come for me." I said hanging up the phone so I can enjoy my bath in peace.

Jasmine

"But I thought you said you were done with her? I'm pregnant with your child Marcus!" I screamed throwing the vase against the wall. "It's not that easy Jazz." He said sitting on the sofa, putting his face in the palm of his hands. "How is it not Marcus? Like what the fuck? You come over here and claim you love me, fuck me and knock me up but you ain't got the balls to tell your wife?!" I walked towards the tv and rubbed my swollen belly. "I didn't tell you to keep that damn baby! I was gonna pay for you to get an abortion." He stood up and walked up to me. "And like I said! I'm not getting no abortion! She ain't ask to be here so why should I take her life from her? Cuz her father is a pussy nigga?" "Aye don't say that shit." He got up in my face. "What you gonna do Marcus? Hit me like you be whooping her ass? Go head!!" I stepped back and starting clapping my hands like I was gearing up to fight. "Go head Marcus!" He shook his head and grabbed my hands pinning me up against the wall. "Jasmine. Don't fucking play with me. You know I ain't gonna hit you but you need some act right don't you?" He kissed my neck and I closed my eyes letting the sensations that he was causing, run through me. "I love you man. I wanna be with you. Give me time. Imma be here for you and Malaysia watch." He kissed me, pulling up my dress. I'm tired of hearing the lies that come from his mouth but what can I say? I love the man to pieces. I got caught up and now I feel like I'm stuck. Pregnant from a married man...the pastor of our church at that. He grabbed me and led me to my room where he kissed and rubbed my pearl until I came all over his face.

Raven

🎶 I like it when you lose it.
I like it when you go there.
I like the way  you use it.
I like that you don't play fair.🎶

I slid slowly down the pole dropping into a split . I had my audience entranced by my movements. All the men were hard and wishing they could be inside of me as I took them on a fantasy ride. This was so wrong but I enjoyed every minute of it. How would my husband see me if he knew I was driving 4 hours every weekend to strip? As First Lady of the church, I know it's wrong but I can't help it. These men look at me how my husband used to. He barely pays attention to me now. All he cares about is that church and those members. God this and God that...but why can't he love me like he loves the Lord? Why can't he stop putting his hands on me? That's okay, I'll get the good attention from somewhere.

Zoie

"Zoie? Did you finish your homework?" My mom walked in my room as I was picking out my clothes for tomorrow. Senior in high school so I gotta make sure I stay fresh everyday. I'm so ready to graduate and get the hell out of this house. " Zoie do you hear me?" She asked again folding her arms. I rolled my eyes and walked towards my dresser to match accessories with my outfit. "Yeah I hear you, don't worry about me." I said sitting down at my desk. "Zoie I don't know who you think you are? But you better straighten up." She said and walked out of my room. I rolled my eyes again as I heard my step father and her talking in the hallway. "Hello Zo. Your mom says you were talking back to her?" He said walking into my room and closing the door. "Okay?" I asked smacking my teeth. "Look, I understand that she hasn't always been a good mom to you but she is trying now. Cut her some slack kiddo..for me?" He rubbed my head as I nodded and left my room. My phone dinged and I looked to see a message from my boyfriend.

Bae: ask your parents can you come spend the night with Alexia. I wanna hold you tonight and Carolyn won't be here.

I smiled knowing my man wants to see me. I'm in the mood for sex anyway. I mean yes, I'm having sex with my best friend's father. I love him and he loves me. When the time is right, we're going to be together and Lexi is just gonna have to accept that.