Chapter 3 - Hello... School Heartthrobs?!

"Aaahhhhh!!!!" shouted the two.
As they crossed the mortal world, somehow, something went wrong with the lunar gate that resulted with a misconception of direction. The moment they were in the mortal world,  they found themselves falling from the sky.

"Kieran do something!" panic evident in Leighton's voice.

"Fly! Boots of Pegasus!" then Kieran's shoes protruded little wings on either side, letting him float in the air.

"Wind, come to me!" Leighton then enveloped his body with the wind that gathered around him. "I forgot I have control over the natural elements, hehehe."

The two managed to land safely on the ground. They then wandered off the city to look for a place to live. Luckily, they managed to bring jewels from Aerstelle and exchanged it for money. They rented a small apartment by the rooftop of a building.

***
"Its been a month since we got here. We still haven't found anything on the white pearl yet. The tenant below us are getting suspicious about us. So I decided to enroll ourselves into school. We're going to study." Kieran casually said while holding a book in his hand.

"W-what?! You have got to be kidding me. You know for a fact that I hate going to school." Leighton complained.

"Well, this will serve as our guise here in the mortal world. We have to learn to blend in." Kieran closed his book and went to the kitchen to make their dinner.

The next week, the two went to school and entered Taegu Foreign Language High School. They were surprised to see a bunch of girls swarming all over the them and following them wherever they go.
"Oh my god, he looks so cool!" Kieran heard one of the girls say.

"Hi girls!" Leighton even waved his hand on the girls and gave them a playful wink. "If everyday would be like this in this school, I'll surely come everyday."

They were walking by the corridors when they passed by a certain girl. It was a brief moment, but the two obviously felt something with that girl.

"Woah, did you feel that?" Leighton whispered at Kieran.

"Yeah, such immense power. Normally we should be able to sense magic in this world but I never thought it would be from a human." Kieran whispered back.

"She's no ordinary human." Leighton said and the two followed the girl.
"If you're just going to follow me the whole day, you might as well stop it. You're starting to look like perverted stalkers." the girl halted and stared at them.

"What did you just....."

"Who are you?" Kieran butted in. "I sense incredible amount of magic power in your body. You're not from this world either."

"W-what are you saying. A-are you impying that I am an a-alien?!" the lady said and quickly turned away. But as she was walking away, she accidentally dropped something from the book she was holding. Leighton was quick to pick it up and read what was in it.

"Ellaina Jess Reagan. I must say she is pretty as hell. What'd you think Kieran?" Leighton turned to Kieran who was by then intently looking at Ellaina's picture.

"We need to find the white pearl as soon as possible. Let's go home for now. We'll return it to her tomorrow, its already dismissal." Kieran said before walking away.