Chapter 11 - Two Pearls

Kieran and his friends faced off Vendecliffe and defended the kingdom of Aerstelle.
"It's not too late to change, Vendecliffe," Mina tried to come near him, but Vendecliffe suddenly threw dark magic onto her.
"Tempest Shield!" Ellaina protected Mina with her magic.
"Incendio!" Leighton retaliated and hit Vendecliffe, causing the latter to fall back.
"Damn bastards, Midnight Hellhole!" and the place was enveloped with darkness that engulfed the descendants, losing their consciousness.
When they woke up, they found themselves alone in an empty room of an old mansion.
"Where am I? Guys?! Mina?! Where are you?!" Jin Woo shouted but he only heard his echoes resonating the room but none of his friends' voice.
Meanwhile, the others were looking for one another.
"This whole place is filled with dark magic. I need to be careful," Ellaina said to herself as she went out of the room, when suddenly, the white pearl that was concealed in her chest glowed and lit a path for her.
When she followed that path, she caught up Mina fighting with Grogaunts.
"Mina!"
"Shining Arrows!" Mina defended herself against the monsters.
Ellaina lent her hand and attacked the Grogaunts with her sky magic.
"Aurora!" Ellaina casted an omni - directional attack that assaulted the enemies.
"Entoir!" Mina raised her left hand and shining arrows rained down the enemies, incapacitating them.
When the battle ended, Ellaina approached Mina.
"Mina, are you okay?"
"Yes, thanks a lot, Ellaina," Mina said.
"Come on, we have to find--" Ellaina was cut off when a ball of black fire hit them head on that threw them away.
"Hahahaha!" Vendecliffe appeared behind one of the pillars. "Pathetic descendants, you fell right into my trap!" then he continuously attacked the two girls.
However, the girls were able to evade his attacks and retaliate.
"Sky Beam!" Ellaina proceeded attacking Vendecliffe.
Mina summoned her wings and flew up high in the air.
"Fairy Spear!" Mina attacked Vendecliffe head on but the latter seemed to be waiting for it and effortlessly defended Mina's Spear using his arm. He held it and threw Mina onto Ellaina.
The two girls got up on their feet but suddenly, Vendecliffe appeared right behind them and casted a spell.
"Inferno," then a tower of black fire emanated from the ground and gravely wounded the two.
The girls could only scream in pain as they received the attack, and afterwards, fell to the ground.
"You're a hundred folds weaker than I ever imagined! Just accept it, you don't stand a chance against me," the evil wizard looked at Ellaina and Mina with mockery.
The two girls can hardly stand up firmly because of the damage they received from Vendecliffe.
And then Vendecliffe smirked evilly at the two before lashing out at them.
It was too late when they realized Vendecliffe was at close proximity and landed an attack.
He grabbed Mina's neck and flew up high in the air, before throwing her at Ellaina. And when they recovered a little and managed to stand up, they were surprised to see many Vendecliffes smirking at them and in lightning speed, he attacked the poor girls.
Their screams were full of agony and pain, as they couldn't do anything but receive the opponent's attacks.
Because of Vendecliffe's incredible speed, the two couldn't defend themselves from the enemy's punches, kicks, blows and uppercuts.
And when Vendecliffe had enough, the girls lied down on the floor and couldn't move their bodies.
"W-what do we do, Ellaina? He's too strong," Mina said lying on the floor.
"I-I don't... know," Ellaina answered while sobbing.
"Done talking? Then I'll finish you off!" Vendecliffe once again lashed out  at the two girls.
"Someone help us..." Ellaina quietly prayed while waiting for Vendecliffe's attack.
Suddenly, a bright light emanated from Ellaina and just about when Vendecliffe would attack them, the light defended them that threw Vendecliffe flying away from them.
"WHO THE--" Vendecliffe was cut off by what he saw.
The light surrounded the two girls and healed their wounds. They were floating on the ground while the magic light purify them and when it subsided the girls were back on their feet.
"B-but h-how--" Vendecliffe was astonished at what he saw and gaped at the scene before him.
"The white pearl..." Ellaina murmured as she saw the pearl illuminated on her hand.
Mina joined her by her side and held Ellaina's hand. When she did so, the pearl shined brightly at them and when it subsided, Ellaina and Mina's powers were emanating from them.
The white pearl concealed itself again inside Ellaina's body and the two began to counterattack.
"Skyline Arabesque!" Ellaina summoned giants that attacked Vendecliffe, who easily defended himself. But he didn't notice Mina who took Vendecliffe's opening to attack.
"ENTOIR!" and shining arrows rained down upon the enemy.
"Moonlight Storm!" and then Ellaina casted lasers of piercing light that heavily assaulted Vendecliffe.
Now the tables have turned and the descendants finally got the upper hand.
"Enough!" Vendecliffe stood up angrily and faced the two. "Devour the light, black pearl!" the black pearl appeared on Vendecliffe's hand and a flurry of dark souls flooded the huge room.
"Mina!" Ellaina shouted and Mina was quick to fly towards her and held her hand. Together, they faced Vendecliffe's attack.
"White pearl, lend us your power!" The two girls said before extending the hand to defend against the attack.
White light emanated from their hands that collided with the black pearl's magic.
Tremendous amount of magic can be felt as the two forces clashed together.
Meanwhile, Mina and Ellaina were having a hard time guarding themselves, as they were gradually pushed to the ground.
"N-no!" the two girls shouted in unison as they released their magic. They landed their palms on the ground and a wave of light shined away the attack, causing a huge explosion.
The aftermath of the two attacks caused the room to be totally wrecked. When they stood up, they were more than happy to see three men standing a few meters away from them.