Chapter 12- Leighton Casimir Nash

"Damn bastards, Midnight Hellhole!" and the place was enveloped with darkness that engulfed the descendants, losing their consciousness.

"W- what the hell?" Leighton said as he look around the room he was in.
He spotted a door at the far end corner of the room and went through it.

"The hell!?" Leighton was quick to dodge an attack as he accidentally went through a ball room filled with Mimibots, which are creatures who uses magic installed on them. It should be no big deal if it was only a few Mimibots but, he was shocked when he realized there were more than a thousand monsters.

"Circle Blitz!" Leighton summoned a series of lightning strikes upon the enemies, therefore reducing their number.

The monsters suddenly counterattacked with a spell greatly familiar to him.

"C-celestial magic? B-but...how--" another Mimibot tried to attack him but he quickly evaded.

"Why are they able to use Kieran's magic. What the hell is ha-- Aarrgghh" Leighton came crashing to the ground when a monster punched him at his back.

"S-steel God's Arm?" Leighton was still in awe as to what is happening around him.

The battle continues with the Mimibots using his friends' magics.
"Incendio Blitz!" a combination of lightning and fire struck before the enemies, but keep on coming back.
"Let's slow them down. Winter Solstice!" Leighton summoned a cloud of snow that froze the Mimibots.
Leighton was catching his breath as he casted the magic.

"Not good, soon enough I'll be out of magic. Rock Chain!" From the rubble, piles of stones gathered and form a what seemingly looked like a chain of rocks with a big boulder at it's end.

Leighton maneuvered the chain and smashed it onto to frozen Mimibots.
But not long enough, the Mimibots melted the ice using Kieran's stellar magic and began to attack him again.

"Wind! Gather around!" Leighton flew up high and got a bird's eyeview.
He spotted a few Mimibots seemingly guarding something, or someone.

"Four Seasons!" he then proceeded with an omni-directional attack that destroyed a great number of Mimibots.

"That must be their control switch or something..." Leighton told himself.
And then from above, he smashed the Rock Chain onto the guards that protected the switch, and when he did so, he saw Kieran and Jin Woo unconscious with little tubes attached to their bodies. He quickly flew towards them and destroyed the monsters.

He cut off the tubes attached to their bodies and carried them on his shoulders like a sack of rice.

"Wind!" He flew up high evading the monsters' attacks while carrying the two unconscious.

He laid them down on the ground and casted a water barrier.

"Water Tome," he enveloped the two inside the barrier and confronted the remaining monsters.

"Okay, let's finish this once and for all, Geyser!" And then water sprout up and flooded the monsters, soaking them wet.

"What happens when mechanical monsters get soaked in water?" Leighton asked the monsters like they understood him.

"And then, Circle Blitz!" Leighton struck the monsters with lightning, zapping them all.

"Simple science,... hey!" Leighton smugly said and faced his two friends as little Mimibots try to pierce through his barrier.

"I thought I destroyed all of you?" Leighton said as he slashed them with Rock Chain.

"You're welcome, guys. Now, wake up!" Leighton yelled as he deliberately shook the two to wake up.

"W-what?" Keiran unattentively asked.

"... happened?" Jin Woo continued what Keiran said as he rubbed his eyes.

Suddenly, they heard a loud explosion from somewhere that made the entire room collapse.

"Run!" Then they all hurriedly ran and took cover. When the explosion subsided, they found the place ran down with two girls standing fiercely in the middle.

"That's just... wow..." Leighton commented.

....

A/N:

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Happy happy 21st birthday to Minatozaki Sana!!!

🎵shy...shy...shy🎵

Also to my best friend, PANGET!, I know you're not reading this, dahil 'di ka naman mahilig magbasa. Swerte mo, ka- birthday mo isang idol!
.
I just wanna say to you on this special day of yours,

ANG PANGET MO!!!

생일 축하해요!
Sana and Panget!
🎉🎉🎉🍰🍰🍰🎂🎂🎂🎊🎊🎊🎈🎈🎈🍰🍰🍰🎁🎁🎁