Chapter 8 - Ellaina VS Lucy

A fierce battle continues between Ellaina and Lucy. Somehow, Lucy managed to lure Ellaina away from Kieran, so the latter won't be able to help her out.

"Skyline Arabesque!," Ellaina casted a series of tomes of giants by piercing her sword on the ground.
The giants attacked Lucy but was quick enough to evade them.

"You think this would stop me?! Magnetic Storm!" and all the scrap iron on the ground floated and hurled onto Ellaina.

"Tempest Shield!" Ellaina put on a defensive stance and gathered the wind as a barrier.

"Let's see who shall break first!" Lucy said as she doubled the piles of iron onto Ellaina.

The two went clashing head on as they exerted their powers.

"When Master Vendecliffe rules over the whole Aerstelle, he'll put us in position, and soon enough, we will destroy Lumeria next and rule over it!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Let's see about that. Gale Force!" Ellaina's wind barrier blasted the irons away.

She jumped into the sky and directed her sword at Lucy, and the two engaged in a sword battle.

"I'm gonna kill you and then I'll take the white pearl away from you. You think I can't sense the pearl inside your body? You may have enchanted it with protection, but once I kill you, it'll be gone." Lucy said as she try to pierce Ellaina with her sword.

"But before you do that, I'm going to destroy you first!" Ellaina bravely said and after evading Lucy's attacks, she slashed her sword onto Lucy. The latter was unprepared for the attack that Ellaina's sword cut through her left arm.

Alarmed by this, Lucy runs away from Ellaina and tries to lure her into the dark forest.

Meanwhile, Kieran was still at a stalemate with Helios.

"Brilliant Dog Star, Sirius!" Kieran expelled a powerful beam of blue light at Helios, sending the latter crashing to the ground.

Helios stood up and prepared to attack Kieran.

"Ice Bazooka!" Helios fired ice at Keiran but was quick to retaliate.
"Andromeda! Photon Glaizer!"  and Kieran shot his cannon at Helios.
The two attacks created a massive explosion that destroyed the terrace in which they were in.

Kieran was going to attack Helios when suddenly, out of nowhere, Lucy charged at Kieran, sending him flying several feet away.

"This would be your end!" Helios said as he prepares to attack Kieran with his magic. He was about to hit him when suddenly, Ellaina intercepted with her sword. Helios was wounded on his chest as Ellaina was able to slash her weapon at him.

Lucy approached Helios who was by then pissed off at the two.

"Enough playing games." Helios said deadly as he unleashed a powerful dark aura. Lucy did the same too, and they combined the powers together.

"Devour the souls of these two puny insects." Helios was standing behind Lucy, who was by the kneeling on the floor. An tremendous wave of dark magic emanated from them as they prepare their attack.

"Apocalypse!" the two said and directed their magic onto Kieran and Ellaina.

Kieran reached out Ellaina's hand and looked her in the eyes. He nodded and just like that, it seems they understand what they should do.
Holding hands together, they closed their eyes and prepared to cast out a spell.

"Stars far and wide across the infinite sky, shine upon us now and wash away the fangs of evil! 88 stars of the heavens, Open!" the two then opened their eyes which now have magic circles on them.

"Celestial Starlight!" the place was suddenly enveloped in the night sky filled with stars. The stars circled around them before hurling onto Helios and Lucy. With the twins' attack being negated, the stars exploded at the two, dealing supreme damage and rendering them unable to fight.

After the intense battle, Ellaina fell on her knees and was forced out of her transformation because of too much exhaustion. Kieran was quick to tend to her and carried her in his arms.