Chapter 6

HEY GUYS ITS BEEN MORE THAN A WEEK BUT IM FINALLY BACK! I HOPE I CAN UPDATE MORE THAN ONCE I WEEK BUT IT GETS HARD WITH ALL OF THE OTHER STORIES I NEED TO KEEP UP ON!!! TUESDAY WILL BE MY SCHEDULED DAY FOR THIS STORY!!!

Your point of view

Hiccup said he wanted me to meet his mom. We both hopped on our dragons and he showed me the way. There was so many people, I want very keen on the idea of meeting them all, and I don't think Midnight was either. It's not that we don't like people, but there's so many. He flew me to the almost dead center of the village, there stood a large building. He hopped off of Toothless "This way" he shows me to a side door. He walked me down the hallway to a small room, covered with sketches of almost every species of dragon I've seen. Books of dragons, all colors and sizes, packed onto beautiful bookcases made of wood. I rubbed my hand over the design into the dark wood. "Like it?" Hiccup smiles. "It's beautiful" I smile back. Just then a beautiful lady with long braided hair walks in with a dragon. "Hello I'm Hiccups mother" she puts her hand out. "Hey Miss I'm (y/n)(l/n)" I shake her hand. "It's nice to meet you (y/n) but please, call me Valka". I smile "ok Valka". "How's my son been treating you" he goes to give him a hug. "Mom!" He says as I laugh. "Good" I smile. "Thats good, we should be getting you somewhere to stay shouldn't we" she smiles. I stand there shocked for a moment. I could say here? Should I? Could I? I mean I've been living alone, well kinda, for so long now. Maybe it would be good to try something new. "(Y/n)?" I hear Valka say. "Oh! Yeah sure" I smile. "Ok, Hiccup show her to one of the spare rooms" she says. "Ok follow me (y/n)" he bring me to a large room with a large door. "Why is the door so big?" I ask. "So Midnight, or any other dragon can get in easily" he replies. "Oh ok" I say walking into the small room. The beautiful wooden walls and floor shine as the sun glares through the window. A large bed is in the opposite side of the room. It is all prefect. "This is too much" I turn to him. "No no no, you get to stay here, it's fine honestly" he says. I smile back "ok". "Now, I was thinking, about seeing who's Nightfury could go faster!" He says running off. "Hey!" I shout as I run after him....