Chapter 13

It had only been a few minutes before they had reached the first group of enemies. Itachi had been in a sword fight with one guy for several minutes now. Neither of them wanted to give up the fight and submit to the other. Itachi was highly skilled with a katana, but the guy was just as skilled with a sword. 

  Sakura traded blows with a woman from The Thunder Rogues. Sakura had been thrown off by the womans appearance. Her short blue hair and black eyes made her look a little less feminine than any other woman she had ever came across. Sakura had not yet used her chakra to enhance her attacks, she was going to save that for Yuro. 

  Shisui took on more opponents than either of his teammates. Shisui was quicker in his attacks and dodges than his opponents. Shisui Uchiha was not nicknamed the body flicker for no reason. 

  "Give up, Pinkie. If you were going to defeat us, don't you think that you would have done so by now? I may not know many jutsu but I am excellent in taijutsu and I could keep this up all day." The blue haired woman said with a smirk. 

  "Sakura, use your chakra. Quit toying with the woman already." Itachi said as he dodged a blow from his ememy's sword.

   Sakura smirked and focused her chakra into her hand. She threw her arm forward and her fist made contact with the other woman's face. The woman flew back and hit a tree.

  "Yushi!" A man yelled before Shisui silenced him with a kunai to the throat.

   "Itachi, don't ruin my fun. I didn't want to have to hurt her yet." Sakura said with a smirk. 

   Sasuke's katana collided with his enemies kunai. This was his third enemy he has faced so far. Shikamaru had been using his shadow possession to subdue enemies to let Ino and Sasuke cut them down. Sasuke quickly sliced the man's stomach and watched him fall to the ground. 

  Sasuke panted as he tried to catch his breath. The waves of men and women had continued to overwhelm the group. Sasuke looked up and noticed a man with a scar located above his right eye scanning the area. 

  "Hey you! Who are you looking for? Come down here and fight us already." Ino yelled. 

   The man smirked and landed in front of Ino. 

   "You should really learn who you speak to like that, girl." He said as he hit the back of her neck and knocked her out. 

   "Ino!" Shikimaru yelled. 

   "I am looking for a girl with the pink hair. Where is she?" He asked. 

   Sasuke rolled his eyes and readied himself to attack. 

   "What do you want with her anyway? You are here with us, we will be glad to take care of you here and now." Sasuke said. 

   Yuro rolled his eyes at Sasuke's comment. I guess no one had filled this group in on who he was. 

  "You do not know who I am, do you boy?" Yuro asked. 

   Sasuke grabbed onto his katana tighter as Yuro began appraoching him slowly. 

   "I am Yuro. Leader of The Thunder Rogues. I want the pink haired girl now. We have some business we need to take care of today. I will not stop the assault until that is taken care of." Yuro said. 

   "Sakura, hurry and go find Sasuke. I can feel Yuro's chakra. It is somewhere in this area. Do not do anything stupid, Sakura. Let Sasuke handle him." Itachi commanded. 

  Sakura nodded and ran in the direction of Sasuke's chakra. She would not let Yuro hurt anyone today or ever again. Itachi would be unable to stop her with him stuck here fighting. 

  'I am going to stop you Yuro.' 

  Sakura continued running until she had come across Sasuke. He was injured badly and had cuts all over his body. Ino had been knocked out and was laying in the middle of the field. Shikimaru was even worse off than both of them were. His body was covered in blood and his face was beaten. 

   "I have finally found you pinkie." 

  Sakura turned around quickly and faced Yuro. His body was covered in blood as well, but she could not spot any injuries on him.

  "I am going to stop you Yuro. You are not going to hurt anyone else ever again. I will keep coming after you until one of us is dead." Sakura said as she pulled a katana from her back. 

   "Such big threats from such a small girl. I have killed many people larger than myself. I even defeated those three in no time. I have been waiting for you." Yuro said.

   Sakura glared at him and readied herself for an attack.