Chapter 19

Tsunade stared at the woman who had entered her office with Sakura and Itachi. She had been made aware by Sakura that they were heading back, but they never told her about this woman. 

   "Lady Tsunade, this is Ryuu. She is Yuro's mother. She wants to help him. He needs actual help in controlling himself." Sakura stated. 

   Tsunade placed her chin in her hands and stared at the one yet again. 

   "My village and I are responsible for his behavior. He has always had trouble controlling his abilities. We casted him out of our village because he was injuring people and destroying things. We should have just helped him instead. If we had, he would have never ended up in this situation." Ryuu said. 

   "I understand. I will bring this to the elder's attention before they decide on a punishment. He has done alot of bad and we can not let that slide. We will be willing to help him in whatever way we can." Tsunade stated. 

  Sakura could tell that Ryuu had hoped to get her son out of trouble all together. Tsunade was right though. He had done to many things to just let him go. He had to be punished for his behavior. 

   "Itachi, go and inform the council of everything you found out about him. Be sure that I am willing to do whatever is necessary to help Yuro. Unfortunately, the decision on whether to punish him or not is out of my hands." Tsunade stated. 

   Itachi nodded and disappeared into a puff of smoke. Tsunade looked at Sakura. 

   "Shizune, take Ryuu to her room at our hotel. She will stay here until a decision about her son is made." Tsunade said. 

   Itachi appeared infront of the council. They had been arguing about the punishment of Yuro for several days. None of them had any idea about how to properly punish him. 

   "Uchiha, have you brought the information we asked the hokage for?" An elder man asked. 

   "I have. Yuro has earth, wind, lava, and water capabilities. He is unable to control any of the four. He was cast out of his village at age seven because of it. The hokage recommends helping the man control them. If it can not be done than a punishment will be in order for them. Which ever is chosen, the hokage will support you either way." Itachi stated. 

   The council nodded and got back to their arguement. It would possibly end up being several days before a decision is made. 

   "I want you to begin working in the hospital soon. We need you there and you really need to be there. Itachi can handle having another medic on his team for a few months." Tsunade stated.

   "Yes, Lady Tsunade. I really do miss the hospital." Sakura said with a smile.