Chapter 5.

Babymoons over for Sasha and Christian~ E! News

Sasha's POV~

Now I know I am a terrible cook, I mean I have burn more dishes than I've made and to this day I will not understand how I managed to burn simple things such as butter or even water but, that is not going to stop me from trying to make dinner for Christian and I after his first day of work as the CEO. I have set the table as romantically as possible and even gone as far to watch those YouTube tutorials in order to make those serviette swans. Although those probably took longer to make than the actual dinner but I seemed to hum our Florence watching me struggle. I have one creek little kid. However by six o'clock I was beginning to wonder if Christian would actually be home before the Alfredo pasta got cold or I, in my starved state gave in and ate it.

By the time seven thirty rolled around, the origami serviettes had drooped and  the dinner had gone long cold. Feeling slightly defeated I head upstairs to put Florence into bed. A quick bath later she is all snuggled up in her cot with me ready to pass out next to her. My drooping eyes are snapped straight open when I hear the door open and close followed by heavy footsteps. Deeming it necessary to give him the silent treatment I hold out against the urge to run straight into his arms. Within a minute though I feel his presence in the doorway.

Not looking at him, he takes this as a sign that I'm angry. Walking over he comes up behind the rocking chair where I am seated putting his arms around me shoulders she he can talk quietly into my ear.

"I'm sorry I'm late, I got caught up with everything I had to do. I promise it won't happen again." His lips brush against my neck as he rests his forehead against the side of mine and I can't suppress the shiver that runs through me. Finding it near impossible to not forgive him I turn my head ho meet his lips in a soft kiss. God knows we don't want to scar Florence too soon her being asleep or not.  I pull away before it can get too heated.

"I made dinner" the look on Christian's face is one to be cherished. He probably thinks I am trying to kill him   It's a good thing then he is more useful to me alive rather than dead.

"Maybe I'll stay late at work more nights then?"  I playfully slap his chest at the insult before getting up.

"Come on you can tell me about your day"

"Really?" He takes my outstretched hand with his warm one.

"You never know I might understand all the business mojo, I'm not just a trophy wife you know" I pull him towards the door.

"I don't doubt it" turning around I check that Florence is sleeping soundly before closing the door.

***

Dinner actually turned out to be better than foray anticipated, although maybe it was just because I was so past the point of hungry I could have eaten cardboard and it would have filled the hole.

"It's definitely different from what I expected, there's so much more that I have to do"

"And your not scaring all the staff?"

"I think they are more scaring me"

"Well at least your not my father that has to count for something"