Chapter 13

[edited]

Yoongi tip toe slowly towards Taehyung's bedroom. He creak open the door and peek into it. There was his brother still sleeping soundly. (Well its because Jungkook ask him to continue his sleep.) He smile slightly and went inside. He (Jung)shook Taehyung's body a little to wake him up. "TaeTae? Wakey~~ (i dont know but i love to use this word) Let's hangout today? It's been a while since we go out together." Yoongi said when he sees Taehyung slightly awake. "Where are we going hyungie?" Taehyung asked while rubbing his sleepy eyes. Yoongi cooed at the sight and just simply shrug. "Just get ready and we're going out in an hour. Wear the most comfortable outfit okay?" Taehyung just nodded and went inside the bathroom. 'Again, this kid forgot to clean up his bed' he thought alone while tidying his baby's brother bed.

~time skip~

After they both get ready, they went inside Yoongi's car and he drove off. "Where are we going hyungieee?," Taehyung trailed off slightly whined since his brother haven't answer his question for the nth times. "Just sit still and we're almost there. Remember to hold hyung's hand." Taehyung huff in annoyance but he obey anyway. "Here we are!! Come on lets go!," Yoongi exclaimed when they were almost arrived to a shopping mall. "We're going to shopping? Yay!!! I love shopping!! Thankie hyungie!," Taehyung happily cheered and start to open his seatbelt and open car door but was stop by Yoongi. "What did hyung say just now? Remember to hold hyung's hand when we're going out." Yoongi said while extending his hand to hold Taehyung's. Taehyung just smile cheekily and hold his brother's hand.

~time skip~

After a few hours, they already finished shopping and on their way home. Things that they shopped was mostly clothes since Taehyung is growing up. Well most of them was from Gucci. Taehyung now was asleep because he ran in the shopping mall just to get his things bought. When they arrived home, Yoongi immediately put Taehyung in his bed. He didn't have to worry since they already eat. He just need to wait for his lamb skewers to arrived. While he is on his phone, the house door was open and reveal Jin with a woman beside him. Also Jimin and Jungkook. But both of them immediately went upstairs. Probably wanted to meet their brother. Only left Yoongi, Jin and that stranger. "So, who is this hyung? And where is my lamb skewers? Don't tell me that Jungkook already eat that." Yoongi warned. "Hahaha.. Don't worry midget. Here take this. Jungkook already eat them before we got home. I bought another for him. And this one here, is my girlfriend." Jin smile sweetly at his so called girlfriend.

"W-What? Girlfriend?!"