Chapter 21

[edited]

Taehyung ended falling asleep in the living room while waiting for his grandma. His grandmother came to the living room, slightly smile looking at his adorable grandson. His grandmother shook Taehyung up. "TaeTae? Wake up.. Granny already prepared your dinner. Come on up." Taehyung flutter his eyes open. "Hmm.. Dinner? No it's okay granny. I can't eat. I'll gain weight." Taehyung answered his granny. Slightly feeling guilty since he know that he will break his grandmother's heart. His grandmother frown. After a while, she noticed that Taehyung wasn't in his little space. She sigh. "Okay, but could you eat a little? Only for granny?" She try to persuade Taehyung to eat. Taehyung hesitantly nodded. After a few bites, Taehyung stopped eating. "Granny, I'm going to sleep okay? Bye." Just before his granny answered he went to his room to sleep.

The clock almost hit to 1 a.m. Taehyung tried to sleep but something was bordering his mind. He felt butterflies in his stomach. What was it? He simply ignored it and try to sleep again until darkness engulfed him. The next morning, he woke up lazily since he sleep to late last night. "Granny? You awake yet?" Taehyung call for his granny but there's no reply from her. He felt uncomfortable and butterflies in his stomach. Again. He went to his granny's room to find her sleeping peacefully. He shook her slowly to wake her. "Granny? Wake up.. it's almost 10 a.m." But still his granny didn't wake up. He felt suspicious so he tried to find her pulse. Nothing. Something is wrong. So he called Jin.

*rings*

Jin: Hello Tae? What's wrong?

Taehyung: H-hyung? S-sorry to disturb you at work b-but..

Jin: No its okay Tae. Why did you stuttere? Is something wrong?

Taehyung: Granny.. She didn't *sobs* wake up. A-and I've checked her pulse. And..

Jin: And what Tae?

Taehyung: No *sobs* pulse hyung.

Jin: Tae, stay with granny. Don't go anywhere. We gonna go there as soon as we can. If you can, call the ambulance.

Taehyung: *sobs* o-okay..

Jin: Be strong Tae. You gotta be. Please d-dont cry..

Taehyung: I'll *sobs* try..

Call ended.

Jin's POV (it's been a while)

As soon as I ended call with Tae, I immediately went to my car and drive as fast as I can to Jimin and Jungkook's school. I've text the others about grandma and they try to come as fast as they can. I'm afraid that Taehyung is going to have a breakdown since he can't see someone dying. It broke him so much. After I picked both of them, I immediately drove to Daegu. Taehyung had text me that he already called the ambulance and they took her to Daegu Hospital. But before I even arrived to Daegu, Tae called me.

"H-hyung *sobs* granny is g-gone.."