Chapter 22

[edited]

They're almost arrive to Daegu Hospital and their heart are beating faster every seconds they went near the emergency room. Then, they spotted Taehyung sitting on the floor with his phone clutched in his hand. And he's spacing out. They can see that he's trying his best not to breakdown in tears. "T-Tae.. where is granny?" Jin asked softly, afraid that he might break that fragile boy. Taehyung slowly averts his eyes to his brother and lift his arm and then show an alley to the emergency room. "TaeTae let's go. W-We need to go there. Granny is waiting." Jimin said trying to persuade the fragile boy to get up from the cold floor. Namjoon and Hoseok nod agreeing. Taehyung shook his head rapidly. "G-Granny has g-gone.. she's not with us anymore.." With that, Taehyung broke down the tears he held for only god knows how long. Jungkook who is beside him immediately engulfed his baby brother in a hug. Trying to comfort him by saying its okay to cry. To just let it out. Taehyung chocked a sobs while he's breathing heavily. Jin and Yoongi went to sign any important files to bring home their grandmother for her funeral. Their grandmother died because of old sickness. The others tried to persuade Taehyung to stood up from the floor without breaking down with him. They know that Taehyung love their grandmother so much. She always spoil him with loves. Now it's all gone.

The brothers make a funeral at their grandmother's house since Taehyung refused to went back to Seoul. Taehyung on the other hand, felt guilty all over his body. Guilty for not eating his granny's cooks. Only for the last time. Guilty for not talking to her before her death. Guilty for everything. He stares at his granny's coffin. He had been seating at the corner of the living room since he arrived home. "How long had he been at the corner Jin?" Miyoung ask Jin while looking at him pitifully. Jin had call Miyoung earlier to help him with the funeral. "Since we arrive home. He had been staring to her coffin. Let's just let him be. It's not like he will listen to me anyway. I know how broken he is." Jin answers, sad look appears on his face.

A few days after the funeral, Taehyung is still the same. Even when they brought him back to Seoul, he didn't change. He had been locking himself in his room. Doing nothing.He just stared at the wall and spacing out. And talk to V about things that they don't understand. Meanwhile the others, they know what happens to Taehyung right now and they scared. The old Taehyung would come back. He didn't deserve it because he's too fragile. They need their Taehyung back. The bubbly and cheerful Tae.